Provide Traditional Coverage of Government in a Complete Homeschool Kit
Written with a secular perspective, the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Government Homeschool Package ©2018 includes the Student Text, Teacher Edition, Online Student Resource Package, and Online Teacher Resource Package.
HMH Homeschool Kit.
2018 HMH Social Studies US Government Homeschool Package
The HMH United States Government Homeschool Package ©2018, a secular-based economics curriculum, contains one of each of the following items:
Student Edition Textbook 9780544742680
Offers comprehensive content coverage through an engaging narrative supported by compelling and instructive visuals and features:
- View 2018 Government Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Essentials of United States Government
- Part 2: Interactive United States Government
- Why It Matters
- Real-World Examples
- Connecting to the Constitution: We the People and What Do You Think are side margin features that promote critical thinking and foster participation skills.
- Landmark Supreme Court Case Studies—Study 25 landmark Supreme Court cases to learn how those cases still affect us today.
- Debating the Issue—presents opposing viewpoints that frame a debate for student to explore with “What is Your Opinion?” assessment questions.
- Case Studies—Illustrate concepts with real-world examples.
- Primary Sources
- Hardcover, 657 Pages
Teacher Edition 9780544742857
- Focuses on planning and instructional support with a special emphasis on helping teachers balance their print and digital resources to maximize blended learning.
- Support to plan and deliver instruction for different types of activities and for students at different ability levels.
- Hardcover, 712 Pages
Digital Access Subscriptions (1-year) includes one of each item:
(NOTE: The digital access components are not available for individual purchase yet. You need to purchase a Homeschool Kit for each student.)
- Online Student Resource Package
The Online Student Edition resides on a responsive learning system, enabling it to function across operating systems and devices. Features:
• Audio—Provides support for struggling readers and auditory learners.
• Highlighting and Note-taking
• Access to Reading Study Guide, Interactives, and more.
- Online Teacher Resource Package 9780358243373
1. Discover—Quickly access content and search program resources.
2. Plans—Organize resources and create plans.
3. Assignments—Create assignments and track progress of assignments.
4. Data & Reports—Monitor student’s daily progress.
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit.
Digital components come with a 1-year subscription.
You will receive your digital access from email@example.com.
Grade: High school
PART 1 Essentials of United States Government
1 Foundations of Government
2 Origins of Government
3 The Constitution
5 Congress: The Legislative Branch
6 The Presidency
7 The Executive Branch at Work
8 The Federal Courts and the Judicial Branch
9 The Political Process
10 Civil Liberties
11 Civil Rights
PART 2 Interactive United States Government
12 Understanding Elections
13 Supreme Court Cases
14 Making Foreign Policy
15 Comparative Political and Economic Systems
More HMH Social Studies Electives at Lamp Post Homeschool
HMH CIVICS KIT ©2018
HMH ECONOMICS KIT ©2018
HMH SOCIOLOGY ©2018
HMH PSYCHOLOGY ©2018