Provide Traditional Coverage of Economics in a Complete Homeschool Kit
Written with a secular perspective, the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Economics Homeschool Package ©2018 includes the Student Text, Teacher Edition, Online Student Resource Package, and Online Teacher Resource Package.
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
NOTE: This is a print and digital homeschool kit. Digital components come with a 1-year subscription. You will receive your digital access from email@example.com.
2018 HMH Social Studies Economics Homeschool Package
The HMH Economics Homeschool Package ©2018, a secular-based economics curriculum, contains one of each of the following items:
Student Edition Textbook 9780544859296
Offers comprehensive content coverage through an engaging narrative supported by compelling and instructive visuals and features:
- View 2018 Economics Table of Contents.
- Online Resources—Such as Types of Graphs, The Interaction of Supply and Demand, and Short-Term Effects of Monetary Policy
- Your Economic Choices—Questions about a key economic concept using real-life situations and scenarios.
- Case Studies—Presents real-world scenarios and high interest topics.
- Economics Pacesetters—Biographical sketches of important business leaders, economists, and entrepreneurs to illustrate various economic concepts with real-life examples.
- Economics Essentials—Graphs and illustrations that summarize important economic concepts.
- Math Challenges—Build math concept skills for economics.
- Reading Study Guide—Addresses reading comprehension and note-taking practice to focus on main ideas, social studies skills, and vocabulary.
- Notes—Students can take notes as they read the text and easily access them for later review to ensure comprehension.
- Economics Skillbuilders—Creating and Interpreting economics models.
- Unit Openers to preview upcoming material.
- Global Perspectives—Looks at economic situations around the world.
- Key Terms—Economics vocabulary
- Assessments-Reviewing Key Concepts, Critical Thinking, Economics in Practice
- Hardcover, 735 Pages
Teacher Edition 9780544859302
- Focuses on planning and instructional support with a special emphasis on helping teachers balance their print and digital resources to maximize blended learning.
- Support to plan and deliver instruction for different activities and for students at different ability levels.
(Hardcover, 816 Pages)
Digital Access Subscriptions (1-year) includes one of each item:
(NOTE: The digital access components are not available for individual purchase yet. You need to purchase a Homeschool Kit for each student.)
- Online Student Resource Package 9780358243274
The Online Student Edition resides on a responsive learning system, enabling it to function across operating systems and devices.
Features: Audio Highlighting and Note-taking, Access to Reading Study Guide, Interactives, and more.
- Online Teacher Resource Package 9780358243366
1. Discover—Quickly access content and search program resources.
2. Plans—Organize resources and create plans.
3. Assignments—Create assignments and track progress of assignments.
4. Data & Reports—Monitor student’s daily progress.
HMH Economics 2018 Table of Contents
•Economic Atlas and Statistics
•Strategies for Taking Tests
•Strategies for Studying Economics
UNIT 1: Economics and Choice
1 The Economic Way of Thinking
2 Economic Systems
3 The American Free Enterprise System
UNIT 2 Market Economies at Work
6 Demand, Supply, and Prices
7 Market Structure
UNIT 3 Partners in the American Economy
8 Types of Business Organizations
9 The Role of Labor
UNIT 4 Money, Banking, and Finance
10 Money and Banking
11 Financial Markets
UNIT 5 Measuring and Monitoring Economic Performance
12 Economic Indicators and Measurements
13 Facing Economic Challenges
UNIT 6 The Role of Government in the Economy
14 Government Revenue and Spending
15 Using Fiscal Policy
16 The Federal Reserve and Monetary Policy
UNIT 7 The Global Economy
17 International Trade
18 Issues of Economic Development
•Consumer and Personal Finance Handbook
Economics Homeschool Kit
Paradigm Accelerated Curriculum
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.