Interesting Economics Course Combines DVD Instruction With a Student Text
- This course is sure to be more interesting because it combines DVD instruction with a student text.
- With an easy-to-use Teacher Guide, everything is laid out for you to plan, schedule, guide, and grade your student’s economics course.
- It is a 1/2 credit economics course for tenth to twelfth grades.
- This course will also work in a Christian school and a homeschool co-op setting.
- We are grateful that Master Books is going the extra mile to create a curriculum that is homeschool friendly and priced with your budget in mind.
- As with their other curriculum, Intro to Economics is written with a Christian perspective.
Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith Curriculum Set
The Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith Set includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Guide for Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith 9781683441069
- Money Wise DVD 713438102276
- Bankruptcy of Our Nation Revised 9780892217137
Below you will find a description of each item in the set.
They are available for separate purchase if you need extra copies for additional students in your family, homeschool co-op, or classroom.
Grade 10-12, Economics 1/2 Credit
Teacher Guide: Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith
Features of the Teacher Guide for Intro to Economics: Money, History & Fiscal Faith include:
- Each suggested weekly schedule has four easy-to-manage lessons that combine reading, worksheets, and vocabulary-building opportunities.
- Worksheets, quizzes, and tests are perforated, and three-hole punched — materials are easy to tear out, hand out, grade, and store.
- Adjust the schedule and materials needed to best work within your educational program.
- Space is given for assignments dates.
- There is flexibility in scheduling.
- Adapt the days to your school schedule.
- Information to calculate credits is included in the TG.
- Permission to copy reproducible pages for your family or a small class of up to 10 students.
Students will read the pages in their book and then complete each section of the TG. They should be encouraged to complete as many of the activities and projects as possible as well.
Tests are given at regular intervals with space to record each grade.
If used with younger students, they may be given the option of only choosing activities or projects of interest to them and taking open book tests.
Preview a Sample of Intro to Economics TG
Grade 10-12, Economics 1/2 Credit
Money Wise DVD
Money Wise is a fun, engaging, and fact-filled DVD journey into God’s wisdom on work and money.
Throughout Money Wise, Chad Hovind explores God’s principles, His teachings, and His directions for living a life of liberty, prosperity, and generosity. Chad presents a biblical case for free-market enterprise and offers God’s perspective on the economic decisions of an individual, a family, and even a nation.
Money Wise explains that God wants us to live a life of freedom to serve him, to provide for ourselves, and to bless others.
“With our nation and its citizens struggling with debt and uncertainty, take control of your financial future today! Use Biblical wisdom to put yourself on a path of stability as you develop a deeper understanding of how the pursuit and management of money impact your work and faith! Incorporate this important program to become Money Wise, and teach your family vital skills to change debt-driven habits. Take a practical approach to applying strategies and solutions that help you produce and profit — financial security that positions you to give generously to others!”
Features of the Money Wise DVD include:
- Biblical principles and insights with real-life examples for understanding God’s views on money
- Practical tips for avoiding debt, building your savings, spending wisely, and giving from a heart of grace
- Simple guidelines for life and work
Audience: Teen to Adult, 14-30 Minute Lessons, Running Time: 420 Minutes
Bankruptcy of Our Nation: Revised & Expanded
“It’s no secret that the U.S. national debt is in the tens of trillions. But did you know that America also has future unfunded obligations of over $118 trillion? Unfortunately, America’s politicians have no plan to solve our mounting fiscal and monetary crisis.”
“But you don’t have to watch this unfold in fear of your financial future. The time for debate is over—it’s time to prepare! In this revised and expanded release of Bankruptcy of Our Nation, Jerry Robinson offers you the ultimate financial survival guide.”
Author Jerry Robinson will guide you with details of:
- 21 income streams you can create now and in retirement
- Specific ways to inflation-proof your investment portfolio using the P.A.C.E. (Precious Metals, Agriculture, Commodities, and Energy) Method
- How to create a diversified six-month liquid savings reserve that uses stable foreign currencies and precious metals
- And the 5 Levels of Financial Freedom that Jerry has personally used to build true wealth and create complete financial security
Preview a Sample of Bankruptcy of Our Nation
You can survive this economic crisis, but you can’t wait. It’s time to take action. Let this book show you how to become a better investor and create multiple streams of income.”
Bankruptcy of Our Nation Trailer
Grade 10 to adult
More Economics Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool