A Complete Overview of the World of Biology from a Biblical Perspective
Four of our student product testers (aka our children) have watched various parts of Biology 101. These product testers are merciless. Instructional DVDs have to pass the strictest test: Is it engaging, interesting and not boring? I am happy to report that Biology 101 DVD passed with hearty approval. One viewed the entire program and liked it enough to consider pursuing a science major in college. [Go to Features of Biology 101…]
Science 101 DVDs
Wes Olsen of Westfield Studios also has instruction DVDs for Chemistry 101 and Physics 101.
CHEMISTRY 101 DVD
PHYSICS 101 DVD
BIOLOGY 101 DVD
Biology 101 DVD
Biology 101 DVD
This four DVD set “contains a coherent, easy to understand and faith-based comprehension of the world around us. The Biology 101 DVD presents the study of biology following the actual creation days revealed in the book of Genesis.”
Four disks include nine different segments cover the following topics:
- Disk 1
Introduction: Defining Life and Life Classification (15 minutes)
Plants (37 minutes)
- Disk 2
Aquatic (water) Creatures (40 minutes)
Avian (flying) Creatures (44 minutes
- Disk 3
Land Animals Part 1 (22 minutes)
Land Animals Part 2 (28 minutes)
Mankind Part 1 (27 Minutes)
Mankind Part 2 (24 minutes)
- Disk 4
Genetics: A Brief History of Biology, Cells, and Genetics (40 minutes)
Printable Guidebook in PDF format
- Printable 12-page Course Accreditation Program PDF
- Integrating the world of biology into an accurate Biblical Worldview.
- A printable (pdf) guidebook (114 pages) that allows the student to review the information covered in the film.
- Discussion questions and a quiz for each guidebook segment in the guidebook.
- A 12-page “Course Accreditation Program” booklet for those who wish to make this a year-long biology course.
- It is easy to use and to understand.
- Biology 101 DVD is designed specifically for ages 15 years old and up; however, everything in it is appropriate for the entire family.
Biology 101 DVD Awards