Student Worktext, Teacher Edition, and Assessments for Kindergarten to Fifth Grade
NOTE: Science Dimensions K-5 Homeschool Packages are discontinued and no longer available. However, print components are still available for separate purchase. Digital components are only available for schools at this time.
Explore, investigate, and engineer—integrating multiple concepts into each activity and lesson. #SecularBased [Program Overview…]
Science Dimensions K
Science Dimensions 1
Science Dimensions 2
Science Dimensions 3
Science Dimensions 4
Science Dimensions 5
Student Resource Handbooks
Features of 2018 Science Dimensions
- Students will explore, investigate, and engineer—integrating multiple concepts into each activity and lesson.
- Build confidence with authentic investigation.
- Learn to conduct hands-on investigations, define, questions and objectives.
- According to the publisher, the 2018 Science Dimensions program aligns with the Common Core State Standards.
- Designed specifically to address the Next Generation Science Standards* (NGSS).
- The Teacher Edition includes 3D Learning Objectives, utilizes the 5E Instructional Model, integrates engineering, and incorporates English Language Arts and Math Connections.
- The assessment guide includes Beginning-of-Year Tests, Unit Pretests, Lesson Quizzes, Unit Tests, Mid-Year and End-of-Year benchmark tests, and Performance-Based Assessments.
- ScienceSaurus is used with Science Dimensions as a comprehensive science resource.
HMH Science Dimensions®, HMH®, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. © Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
*Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of this product, and they do not endorse it.