Complete Multimedia Science Bundles for Kindergarten to Fifth Grade
With 2018 HMH Science Dimensions® Homeschool Packages, your students will have everything that they need to do science, learn science, and own their learning. [Read more…]
Science Dimensions K Package
Science Dimensions 1 Package
Science Dimensions 2 Package
Science Dimensions 3 Package
Science Dimensions 4 Package
Science Dimensions 5 Package
Each Science Dimensions Homeschool Kit includes print and digital components for one teacher and one student. Digital components come with a 1-year online subscription.
Features of 2018 Science Dimensions
- Students will explore, investigate, and engineer—integrating multiple concepts into each activity and lesson.
- Build confidence with authentic investigation.
- Learn to conduct hands-on investigations, define, questions and objectives.
- Online lessons provide students the opportunity to view videos and animations, interact with instructional images and text, enter responses, pursue their intellectual interests by choosing lesson paths, and enjoy simulation-based learning.
- According to the publisher, the 2018 Science Dimensions program aligns with the Common Core State Standards.
- Designed specifically to address the Next Generation Science Standards* (NGSS).
- The Teacher Edition includes 3D Learning Objectives, utilizes the 5E Instructional Model, integrates engineering, and incorporates English Language Arts and Math Connections.
- Online, the HMH Science Dimensions Trace Tool and Professional Learning videos support teacher planning and the shift to the NGSS.
- The assessment guide includes Beginning-of-Year Tests, Unit Pretests, Lesson Quizzes, Unit Tests, Mid-Year and End-of-Year benchmark tests, and Performance-Based Assessments.
HMH Science Dimensions®, HMH®, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® are trademarks or registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin
Harcourt. © Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. All rights reserved.
*Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of this product, and they do not endorse it.