Provide Complete Coverage of CCSS for Math K
If your student is required to use a Common Core State Standards (CCSS) Math program, then On Core Mathematics Kindergarten provides complete coverage of the CCSS for Mathematics for kindergarten.
- Each On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Package includes a Teacher Edition and a Student Worktext.
- Provides additional instructional resources for teachers needing lessons on specific standards or parts of standards
- Flexibility to teach lessons in any order as needed
- Teacher Edition includes teacher support for every lesson
- If required by your state, it helps prepare your student for national assessments.
- Helps develop procedural, application, and critical thinking skills
- Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, this is a secular-based course (no religious affiliation.)
On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Package
The On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Package contains one of each of the following items.
- On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Teacher Edition 9780547591094
- On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Student 9780547575216
The Teacher Edition for Kindergarten features:
Easy to follow lessons plans for all 102 lessons in the Student Worktext
Each lesson has small versions of student pages with answers overprinted in red for easy grading.
A reference column to quickly find:
- Common Core Standard number
- The student workbook pages
- An objective
- An essential question
- Materials needed for the lesson
Each lesson has
- About the Math background info
- Teach the lesson info
- Practice suggestion
The On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Student Worktext features:
- Perforated pages for easy removal
- Lessons that are two pages each
- Directions at the bottom of each page
Topics covered in On Core Mathematics Kindergarten level include:
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
Don’t let the fancy names of the topics scare you. It’s all kindergarten level math.