Provide Complete Coverage of CCSS for Math K
Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, this is a secular-based kindergarten math course (no religious affiliation.)
On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Package
- Flexibility to teach lessons in any order as needed.
- If required by your state, it helps prepare your student for national assessments.
- Helps develop procedural, application, and critical thinking skills.
The On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Package contains one of each of the following items.
- On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Teacher Edition 9780547591094
- On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Student 9780547575216
The Teacher Edition for Kindergarten features:
- Additional instructional resources for teachers needing lessons on specific standards or parts of standards.
- Includes teacher support for every lesson.
- Easy to follow lessons plans for all 102 lessons in the Student Worktext
- Each lesson has small versions of student pages with answers overprinted in red for easy grading.
- A reference column to quickly find:
- Common Core Standard number
- The student workbook pages
- An objective
- An essential question
- Materials needed for the lesson
- Each lesson has
- About the Math background info
- Teach the lesson info
- Practice suggestion
The On Core Mathematics Kindergarten Student Worktext features:
- Perforated pages for easy removal.
- Lessons that are two pages each.
- Directions at the bottom of each page.
Topics covered in On Core Mathematics Kindergarten level include:
- Counting and Cardinality
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
- Measurement and Data
Don’t let the names of the topics scare you. It’s all kindergarten level math.