Provide Complete Coverage of the CCSS for 3rd Grade Math
Aligned to the Common Core State Standards, this is a secular-based third-grade math course (no religious affiliation.)
Grade 3 Package
On Core Mathematics Grade 3 Package
- Flexibility to teach lessons in any order as needed.
- If required by your state, it helps prepare your student for national assessments.
- Helps develop procedural, application, and critical thinking skills.
The On Core Mathematics Grade 3 Package contains one of each of the following items.
- On Core Mathematics Grade 3 Teacher Edition 9780547591087
- On Core Mathematics Grade 3 Student 9780547575230
The Teacher Edition for Grade 3 features:
- Additional instructional resources for teachers needing lessons on specific standards or parts of standards.
- Includes teacher support for every lesson.
- Easy to follow lessons plans for all 105 lessons in the Student Worktext.
- Each lesson has small versions of student pages with answers overprinted in red for easy grading.
- A reference column to quickly find:
- Common Core Standard number
- The student workbook pages
- An objective
- An essential question
- Materials needed for the lesson
- Each lesson has
- About the Math background info
- Teach the lesson info
- Practice suggestion
- Softcover with 110 pages printed in B&W
The On Core Mathematics Grade 3 Student Worktext features:
- Perforated pages for easy removal.
- Lessons that are two pages each.
- Directions at the bottom of each page.
- Softcover with 210 pages printed in B&W.
Topics covered in On Core Mathematics Grade 3 include:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking
- Numbers and Operations in Base Ten
- Numbers and Operations-Fractions
- Measurement and Data
These are fancy names for math topics, but it’s all basic third-grade math.