Easy-to-Use Scripted Teacher Lessons for Saxon Math Homeschool Kits for Kindergarten
If this is your first time teaching math, you’ll love the “scripted” teacher’s manual in Saxon Math Kindergarten. [Read more…]
- If you need help to teach math concepts, then this complete program will help.
- Each lesson in the Saxon Math K Teacher’s Manual is scripted with what the teacher should say with suggested student answers.
- The in-depth instructions and learning activities for the student are a plus for this program, especially if math wasn’t your best subject in school!
- It is easy to plan and make a schedule because the lessons are uniformly formatted.
- The Math Kindergarten Kit Includes the Teacher Manual K and the Meeting Book K for Kindergarten
- Hands-On Manipulatives are available separately or in a bundle with the homeschool kit.
- Over the years homeschooling families have used Saxon Math homeschool courses with great results.
- The following article is from the publisher’s website and shows some of the scientific research about this math program: Saxon Math Research
- Helpful Links for Saxon Math Curriculum
- Primary Placement Test for Saxon Math K-3 This is the placement test in an Adobe file for grades K to 3. I suggest saving it to your computer as it will print faster.
- Reasons to Use Saxon Math for Homeschool
- Useful Links for Saxon Math Need help to place your student in Saxon? Need reasons to choose Saxon?
Saxon Math Homeschool Kit Kindergarten 1st Edition
Included in the Saxon Math Kindergarten Homeschool Kit are a teacher’s manual (ISBN-13: 9781565770102) and a meeting book (ISBN-13: 9781565770218).
- You will need various manipulatives for this program.
- If you plan to use the Saxon Math program past kindergarten, we recommend purchasing the Saxon Math Manipulatives Kit for Grades K-3.
- The manipulatives called for in the kindergarten math are pattern blocks, rulers, geoboards, linking cubes, hundreds number chart, demonstration clocks, and a balance.
Saxon Math Homeschool Teacher’s Manual Kindergarten 1st Edition
With step-by-step instructions and scripts, the Saxon Math K Homeschool Teacher’s Manual features:
- 112 lessons
- Oral assessment recording forms
- Student masters (reproducible)
- Handwriting masters (optional)
- A complete list of materials needed for each lesson
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- 439 pages
Saxon Math Kindergarten Meeting Book 1st Edition
The Saxon Math K Meeting Book is used for the opening exercise and to teach the days, years, and dates.
Saxon Math K 1st Ed. Homeschool Curriculum Bundle
The Saxon Math Kindergarten 1st Edition Bundle includes one each of the following:
Saxon Math K-3 Manipulatives Kit
The Saxon Math K-3 Manipulatives Kit is a complete manipulatives kit that provides everything necessary to help your child master each lesson in the Saxon Math Kindergarten program.
The Saxon Math Home Study Manipulatives Kit includes:
- Beginner’s Balance (1)
- Mini-clock (2)
- Plastic pattern blocks (100)
- Geoboards (2)
- Rubber bands (Approximately 25)
- Hundreds board (1)
- Ruler (inch/cm) (2)
- Tangrams (4)
- Color tiles (100)
- MathLink cubes (100)
- Two-color counters (10)
- Baby bear counters (48)
- Double-Nine Dominoes (55)
- Tote tray with lid (1)