Easy-to-Use Scripted Teacher Lessons for Saxon Math Homeschool Kits for Kindergarten
If this is your first time teaching math, you’ll love the “scripted” teacher’s manual in Saxon Math Kindergarten. [Features…]
Saxon Math K, 1st Edition Homeschool Kit
Saxon Math Homeschool Kit Kindergarten 1st Edition
- If you need help to teach math concepts, then this complete program will help.
- Each lesson in the Saxon Math K Teacher’s Manual is scripted with what the teacher should say with suggested student answers.
- The in-depth instructions and learning activities for the student are a plus for this program, especially if math wasn’t your best subject in school!
- It is easy to plan and make a schedule because the lessons are uniformly formatted.
- The Math Kindergarten Kit Includes the Teacher Manual K and the Meeting Book K for Kindergarten
- Over the years homeschooling families have used Saxon Math homeschool courses with great results.
- The following article is from the publisher’s website and shows some of the scientific research about this math program: Saxon Math Research
- Helpful Links for Saxon Math Curriculum
- Primary Placement Test for Saxon Math K-3 This is the placement test in an Adobe file for grades K to 3. I suggest saving it to your computer as it will print faster.
- Reasons to Use Saxon Math for Homeschool
- Useful Links for Saxon Math Need help to place your student in Saxon? Need reasons to choose Saxon?
- Saxon Math K-3 Manipulatives are available for purchase separately.
Included in the Saxon Math Kindergarten Homeschool Kit:
- Saxon Math K Homeschool Teacher’s Manual (ISBN-13: 9781565770102) With step-by-step instructions and scripts, it features:
- 112 lessons
- Oral assessment recording forms
- Student masters (reproducible)
- Handwriting masters (optional)
- A complete list of materials needed for each lesson
- Lay-flat spiral binding
- 439 pages
- Saxon Math K Meeting Book (ISBN-13: 9781565770218)
- The student uses this for the opening exercise to learn the days, years, and dates.
NOTE: You will need various manipulatives for this program.
- The manipulatives called for in the kindergarten math are pattern blocks, rulers, geoboards, linking cubes, hundreds number chart, demonstration clocks, and a balance.
More Saxon Math Homeschool Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Saxon Math 1
Saxon Math 2
Saxon Math 3
For Saxon Math K-3
Saxon Math™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.