Hands-On Manipulatives Set—Saxon Math Kindergarten to Third Grade
- If your child is a hands-on learner, the Saxon Math Manipulatives Kit has the manipulatives you need for the Saxon Math curriculum from kindergarten through third grade.
- This hands-on manipulatives kit also works with other math curricula.
Saxon Math K-3 Manipulatives Kit
The Saxon Math K-3 Manipulatives Kit is a complete manipulatives kit that provides everything necessary to help your child master each lesson in the Saxon Math program.
The Saxon Math Home Study Manipulatives Kit includes:
- Beginner’s Balance (1)
- Mini-clock (2)
- Plastic pattern blocks (100)
- Geoboards (2)
- Rubber bands (Approximately 25)
- Hundreds board (1)
- Ruler (inch/cm) (2)
- Tangrams (4)
- Color tiles (100)
- MathLink cubes (100)
- Two-color counters (10)
- Baby bear counters (48)
- Double-Nine Dominoes (55)
- Tote tray with lid (1)
Or you can purchase the manipulatives kit in a Saxon Math Bundle.
NOTE: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts and Not for children under 3 years.