Homeschool Friendly Math for Regular 4th or Remedial (struggling) 5th Grader, Saxon Math 5/4 has a Proven Track Record
Does your student like to work a variety of problems better than doing 25 of the same problems? Then try Saxon Math 5/4. [Features…]
Saxon Math 5/4
NEW! Digital Subscription
Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Kit
Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition
Publisher: Saxon Homeschool.
Features of the Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Kit
- Requires minimal teacher preparation.
- Find all the instruction in the student textbook.
- It includes lesson and test schedule in front of the text for the teacher.
The Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition includes:
- Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Student Textbook, the 3rd Edition [ISBN-13: 9781591413172]
- Warm-Up Activities
- Teaching a new concept
- Lesson Practice (problems from the lesson)
- Mixed Practice (problems from current and previous lessons)
- Softcover with 656 pages with a two-color format
- Saxon Math 5/4 Tests and Worksheets [ISBN-13: 9781591413219]
- Most of the pages in this book are consumable.
- Recording forms in the back of the book that are reproducible and include:
- Facts Practice – Helps keep track of time and scores of Facts Practice Tests.
- Lesson Worksheet – Used with daily lessons
- Mixed Practice Solutions – Grid layout for the student to show work and answers to Mixed Practice problems)
- Scorecard – Helps track scores on daily assignments and tests.
- Test Solutions – Grid layout for students to show work and answers to tests.
- Softcover with 296 pages
- Saxon Math 5/4 Homeschool Solution Manual [ISBN-13: 9781591413257]
- Has full step-by-step solutions to all Lesson problems, Investigation problems, and the 23 Cumulative Tests.
- It also has answers to the Supplemental Practice problems and Facts Practice problems.
- Note: This is only compatible with the homeschool version.
- Softcover with 304 pages
Regular 4th or Remedial (struggling) 5th Grader
Digital License 3rd. Edition
Saxon Teacher Math 5/4
Saxon Math 5/4 Teacher Digital License 1 Year Digital 3rd Edition
Publisher: Saxon Homeschool
The Saxon Teacher Math 5/4 Digital License is a one-year online subscription.
- User-friendly online format
- Reference Guide
- Use with Saxon Math 5/4 3rd Edition.
Saxon Teacher features an experienced teacher who:
- Provides comprehensive instruction for every lesson and every investigation.
- Demonstrates a step-by-step solution for every:
- Example problem.
- Lesson practice problem.
- Mixed practice problem.
- Test problem
This is a digital access product.
- The one-year digital license starts from the time of activation. You will receive activation information for this program in a separate email from Trunity.org following purchase.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for activation.
Delayed Activation Date
- NOTE: You can request a specific start date (must be within this year).
- If you would like to delay the start date for activation, please let us know by adding a note to the comment box in the checkout.
System Requirements for Win/Mac
- Internet browser (Chrome v60 or above recommended although Safari v10, Firefox v55, or Edge v40 will also work)
- Windows versions 7-10 (not recommended for Windows XP or Vista).
- App can also be used on Apple and Android mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), although a 7” or larger screen is recommended for optimal functionality.
- Apple Requirements: iOS 11 or later
- Android Requirements: Android version 5 (“Lollipop”) or later.
Regular 7th or Remedial (struggling) 8th Grader
More Saxon Math Homeschool Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Saxon Math 3
Saxon Math 6/5
Saxon Math 7/6
Saxon Math 8/7
Saxon Math™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.