Homeschool Friendly Math Curriculum for Regular 5th or Remedial (struggling) 6th Grader with a Proven Track Record
If you have a math student who likes to work a variety of problems and would be bored with twenty-five of the same type of problems, then your student will like Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kits. [Features…]
Saxon Math 6/5
NEW! Digital Subscription
Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kit
Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition
Publisher: Saxon Math Homeschool
Features of Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kits
- Includes a softcover Student Textbook, softcover Tests and Worksheets, and a softcover Solutions Manual.
- Minimal teacher preparation is required.
- All of the instruction are in the student textbook.
- Lesson and test schedule is included in the front of the text for the teacher.
- If you need help with instruction for Saxon Math 6/5, you might want to purchase the Saxon Teacher Math 6/5 Lesson.
The Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Kit 3rd Edition includes:
- Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Student Textbook, 3rd Edition [ISBN-13: 9781591413189]
- Has 120 daily lessons
- Warm-Up Activities
- The teaching of a new concept
- Lesson Practice (problems from the lesson)
- Mixed Practice (problems from current and previous lessons)
- Softcover with 736 pages
- Saxon Math 6/5 Tests and Worksheets [ISBN-13: 9781591413226]
- Most of the pages in this book are consumable
- There are 5 recording forms in the back of the book that are reproducible and include:
- Facts Practice – Helps keep track of time and scores of Facts Practice Tests.
- Lesson Worksheet – Used with daily lessons
- Mixed Practice Solutions – Grid layout for the student to show work and answers to Mixed Practice problems)
- Scorecard – Helps track scores on daily assignments and tests.
- Test Solutions – Grid layout for the student to show work and answers to tests.
- Saxon Math 6/5 Homeschool Solution Manual [ISBN-13: 9781591413264]
- Has full step-by-step solutions to all Lesson problems, Investigation problems, and the 23 Cumulative Tests. It also has answers to the Supplemental Practice problems and Facts Practice problems.
- Note: This solutions manual is only compatible with the homeschool version.
Regular 5th or Remedial (struggling) 6th Grader
Saxon Teacher Math 6/5
Digital License 3rd Edition
Saxon Math 6/5 Teacher Digital License 1 Year Digital 3rd Edition
Publisher: Saxon Homeschool
The Saxon Teacher Math 6/5 Digital License is a one-year online subscription.
- User-friendly online format
- Reference Guide
- Use with Saxon Math 6/5 3rd Edition.
Saxon Teacher features an experienced teacher who:
- Provides comprehensive instruction for every lesson and every investigation.
- Demonstrates a step-by-step solution for every:
- Example problem.
- Lesson practice problem.
- Mixed practice problem.
- Test problem
This is a digital access product.
- The one-year digital license starts from the time of activation. You will receive activation information for this program in a separate email from Trunity.org following purchase.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for activation.
Delayed Activation Date
- NOTE: You can request a specific start date (must be within this year).
- If you would like to delay the start date for activation, please let us know by adding a note to the comment box in the checkout.
System Requirements for Win/Mac
- Internet browser (Chrome v60 or above recommended although Safari v10, Firefox v55, or Edge v40 will also work)
- Windows versions 7-10 (not recommended for Windows XP or Vista).
- App can also be used on Apple and Android mobile devices (tablets and smartphones), although a 7” or larger screen is recommended for optimal functionality.
- Apple Requirements: iOS 11 or later
- Android Requirements: Android version 5 (“Lollipop”) or later.
Regular 7th or Remedial (struggling) 8th Grader
Helpful Links for Saxon Math
- Reasons to Use Saxon Math for Homeschool
- Helpful Links for Saxon Math Need help placing your student in Saxon? Need reasons for choosing Saxon?
More Saxon Math Homeschool Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Saxon Math 5/4
Saxon Math 7/6
Saxon Math 8/7
Saxon Algebra ½
Saxon Math™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.