Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Go Math™ Accelerated 7th Grade Emphasizes Understanding and Problem-Solving Applications.
Three options are available for families to teach Go Math at home. [Read more…]
- The print Student Edition features full-color pages and a write-in text design that allows students to immediately engage in mathematics as they begin to build conceptual understanding for every lesson.
- The Go Math! Teacher Edition supports standard instruction through the explanation of best practices, integrates the standard for mathematical practice, and gives directions on how to incorporate components at the point of use.
- The Digital Online Student Edition is designed to work on any internet enabled device including tablets and smartphones. Videos, interactivities, and assessments are available at point-of-use. Students can even “write” on the Online Student Edition giving them the same experience as using the print Student Edition. Includes the Personal Math Trainer®.
- There are three options for using the Go Math program:
- With the print-only option, you will need the Interactive Write-In Student Edition, the Teacher Edition, and the Assessment Resources with Answers.
- Add the Online Student Edition option to print-only option: includes the student and teacher materials along with Personal Math Trainer.
- Purchase the Online Student Edition option by itself and have everything they need for the entire year—all online.
Chapters covered in for Go Math! for the 7th Grade Accelerated include
- Unit 1: The Number System
- Module 1: Adding and Subtracting Integers
- Module 2: Multiplying and Dividing Integers
- Module 3: Rational Numbers
- Unit 2: Rations and Proportional Relationships
- Module 4: Ratios and Proportionality
- Module 5: Proportions and Percent
- Unit 3: Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities
- Module 6: Expressions and Equations
- Module 7: Inequalities
- Unit 4: Geometry
- Module 8: Modeling Geometric Figures
- Module 9: Circumference, Area, and Volume
- Unit 5: Statistics
- Module 10: Analyzing and Comparing
- Module 11: Random Samples and Populations
- Unit 6: Probability
- Module 12: Experimental Probability
- Module 13: Theoretical Probability and Simulations
- Unit 7: Real Numbers, Exponents, and Scientific Notation
- Module 14: Real Numbers
- Module 15: Exponents and Scientific Notation
- Unit 8: Linear Relationships and Equations
- Module 16: Proportional Relationships
- Module 17: Nonproportional Relationships
- Module 18: Solving Linear Equations
- Unit 9: Transformational Geometry
- Module 19: Transformations and Congruence
- Module 20: Transformations and Similarity
Interactive Write-In Student Edition Grade 7 Accelerated
The Interactive Write-In Student Edition Grade 7 Accelerated features:
- The all-in-one print Student Edition workbook features full-color pages and a write-in text design that allows students to immediately engage in mathematics as they begin to build conceptual understanding for every lesson and includes:
- Lesson development
- Homework Practice
- Extra Practice and Problem Solving
- Performance Tasks.
- Supports standards mastery through interactive conceptual development as well as procedural fluency.
- Instructional paths and student learning tasks integrate the standards for mathematical practice and rigorous problem sets to prepare students for the new common assessments.
Go Math! Grade 7 Accelerated Teacher Edition
The Go Math! Teacher Edition Grade 7 Accelerated supports standard instruction through the explanation of best practices, integrates the standard for mathematical practice, and gives directions on how to incorporate components at the point of use.
Grade 7, Hardcover
Go Math! Grade 7 Accelerated Assessment Resource with Answers
The Go Math! Assessment Resource with Answers Grade 7 Accelerated includes:
- Leveled Module tests
- Leveled Unit Tests
- Unit Performance Tasks
- Diagnostic Assessments
- Benchmark Tests
- End-of-Year Tests
Grade 7, Softcover
Go Math! Grade 7 Accelerated 1-Year Online Student Edition (includes Personal Math Trainer)
The Go Math! 1-Year Online Student Edition Grade 7 Accelerated (includes the Personal Math Trainer) features include:
- Designed to work on any internet enabled device including tablets and smartphones.
- Videos, interactivities, and assessments are available at point-of-use.
- Students can even “write” on the Online Student Edition giving them the same experience as using the print Student Edition.
- The Personal Math Trainer® is the ultimate online assessment and personalized learning system for students, with an automatic reporting and optional intervention system for the teacher.
Grade 7, 1-year online subscription