SPIRE 6A and 6B Illustrated Decodable Readers Sets Come With 10 Different Readers
- Each set contains illustrated versions of stories from the S.P.I.R.E Reader Level 6.
- Level 6 covers these skills: a-, -able, ph, ought, aught, ue, ew, tu, oi, oy, aw, au, ey, kn, wr, mb, gh, gu, -age, Open Syllable.
- Each set covers these skills with different stories.
- The books in this series have black and white illustrations.
- The readers are designed with fully decodable test, controlled for phonics and sight word knowledge.
- Use them with the S.P.I.R.E. reading program or as a supplement to any reading program.
- According to the publisher’s website, S.P.I.R.E. Readers are aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
S.P.I.R.E. Set 6A
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 6A Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 6A Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- The Shark (a-, -a, -able)
- The Inventor of the Telephone (ph)
- The Boy Who Thought Friends Could be Bought (ought, aught)
- The Statue of Liberty (ue, ew, tu)
- The City of Troy (oi, oy)
- The Hawk (aw, au)
- Valley Forge (ey)
- The Tomb of King Tut (kn, wr, mb, gh, gu)
- The Voyager Spacecraft: Messages for Outer Space (-age)
- A Tale of King Midas (open syllable)
S.P.I.R.E. Set 6B
S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 6B Readers
The S.P.I.R.E. Starter Set 6B Illustrated Decodable Readers includes one of each of the following readers:
- Amanda Has a Scare (a-, -a, -able)
- Bottlenose Dolphins (ph)
- I Caught It! (ought, aught)
- Rescue Dogs (ue, ew, tu)
- Nat Love, American Cowboy (oi, oy)
- Tide Pools (aw, au)
- Can Turkeys Fly? (ey)
- Mark twain’s Great River (kn, wr, mb, gh, gu)
- Maiden Voyage, Last Voyage (-age)
- A Tale from Crete (open syllable)