A Complete Traditional Christian-Based Reading Program 5th Grade
Learn to read with Christian phonics-based reading kits for fifth grade by Bob Jones University Press.
Features of BJU Press Reading 5 Kits
- Learn to read with a phonics-based traditional textbook kit—That includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Worktext, and Readers.
- Emphasize reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, and vocabulary development, study skills, and literary skills with BJU Press Reading 5.
- Read character-building stories and classical literature selections from a variety of genres and cultures.
- Study phonics with a Christian-based reading program.
- We are pleased to offer the BJU Press Reading 5 Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool for your convenience in one-stop shopping for your homeschool curriculum needs.
Bob Jones BJU Press Reading 5 Kit
The BJU Press Reading 5 Kit for fifth grade:
- Emphasizes reading comprehension.
- Reviews remedial phonics for struggling reader.
- Tailors lessons for your child with a flexible teaching format.
- Reinforces Biblical truth with character-building stories from different genres of literature.
- Strengthens specific reading skills and encourage critical thinking with activities in the workbooks.
The Bob Jones University Reading 5 Kit for fifth grade includes:
- Teacher’s Edition for Reading 5 (includes Message from Print DVD) (#514851)
- Includes full-color student pages with discussion questions teaching strategies in the side and bottom margins.
- Student Text for Reading 5: Pages in My Head (#268763 ISBN: 9781606820025)
Literature selections in the BJU Press Reading 5 Text )Pages in My Head) help students build reading comprehension and learn to appreciate literature.
- Student Worktext for Reading 5 (#125633 ISBN: 9781579244439) A consumable workbook for Reading 5 that:
- Provides a variety of activities to enrich understanding of the readings and to demonstrate reading comprehension.
- Practice and review with additional phonics activity pages in the back of the worktext.
- Worktext Teacher’s Edition for Reading 5 (#125641 ISBN: 9781579244446)
For easy grading, it has the overprinted answers to the activities in the Student Worktext 5.
- Teaching Visuals Flip Chart for Reading 5 (#129296 ISBN: 9781579245368)
Practice structural analysis, literary skills, and study skills with this full-color teaching aid.