Learn Grammar Basics for 2nd Grade to High School
- Teach grammar at home with this homeschool-friendly course.
- Master the material quickly—each lesson focuses on one topic at a time for mastery.
- Save teaching time by teaching the same level to students who are a grade or two apart.
- Easy grading with bolded answers on student pages in the Teacher Text
- Make copies of the Student Work Pages in the Teacher Text—They are reproducible for your family.
- Don’t like making copies—Additional student workbooks are inexpensive.
- Need tests? You have two choices—Purchase a separate test booklet—Or make copies of the reproducible tests in the Teacher Text.
- Place your child in the correct level—Download free placement tests at the publisher’s website.
Here’s Why Easy Grammar is a Lamp Post Favorite
One daughter didn’t understand capitalization despite my personalized tutoring in English! Frustrated with the typical textbook, I gave her Easy Grammar and started with the section on capitalization. When she finished the lessons, it is no exaggeration to say that she understood them and started to capitalize words correctly in her writing with 95% accuracy. Easy Grammar works!
Easy Grammar: Daily Guided Teaching and Review for Grade 2
For grade 2, there is not a separate Daily Grams. Daily Guided Teaching and Review for Grade 2 has the 180-day format like Daily Grams with the instruction like Easy Grammar.
- This book has the student pages plus the answers in the back.
- Download Scope and Sequence (at the publisher’s website.)
- Sample Pages for Easy Grammar 2 are available to download for free (at the publisher’s website.)