Learn Grammar Basics for Grade 3
Master the basics of grammar systematically—One topic at a time—with Easy Grammar Grade 3 Workbooks. [Read more…]
- Teach grammar at home with this homeschool-friendly course.
- Master the material quickly—each lesson focuses on one topic at a time for mastery.
- Save teaching time by teaching the same level to students who are a grade or two apart.
- Easy grading with bolded answers on student pages in the Teacher Text
- Make copies of the Student Work Pages in the Teacher Text—They are reproducible for your family.
- Don’t like making copies—Additional student workbooks are inexpensive.
- Need tests? You have two choices—Purchase a separate test booklet—Or make copies of the reproducible tests in the Teacher Text.
- Place your child in the correct level—Download free placement tests at the publisher’s website.
- Download Placement Tests for Elementary Grades (Download as PDF)
Easy Grammar 3 Teacher Text
The Easy Grammar 3 Teacher Text includes:
- Cumulative reviews and cumulative tests.
- Reviews and tests at the end of each unit
- A writing section on how to write items in a series and appositives
- Reproducible worksheets and tests
- Answers to tests and student worksheets
- Pre- and Post-assessments
- The third-grade book is the first “unit” text in the series—There are units on capitalization, punctuation, and parts of speech.
- Sample Pages are available (Opens in a new tab at the publisher’s website.)
Easy Grammar 3 Student Workbook
The Easy Grammar 3 Student Worktext has the worksheets and instruction sheets.
- You can use this for the additional student or if you don’t like to make copies.
- Note: The Answer Key and teaching strategies are only available in the Teacher Edition.
Easy Grammar 3 Student Test Booklet
The Easy Grammar 3 Test Booklet is also available separately. Note: The tests are also available to copy from the Teacher Text.