Learn Grammar Basics for Sixth Grade
Master the basics of grammar systematically with Easy Grammar 6. [Read more…]
- Teach grammar at home with this homeschool-friendly course.
- Master the material quickly—each lesson focuses on one topic at a time for mastery.
- Save teaching time by teaching the same level to students who are a grade or two apart.
- Easy grading with bolded answers on student pages in the Teacher Text
- Make copies of the Student Work Pages in the Teacher Text—They are reproducible for your family.
- Don’t like making copies—Additional student workbooks are inexpensive.
- Need tests? You have two choices—Purchase a separate test booklet—Or make copies of the reproducible tests in the Teacher Text.
- Place your child in the correct level—Download free placement tests at the publisher’s website.
Easy Grammar 6 Teacher Text
The Easy Grammar 6 Teacher Text includes:
- Unit reviews, tests, cumulative reviews, and cumulative tests.
- Teacher ideas and strategies for easy teaching
- A writing section on how to write appositives, semicolon construction, compound sentences, subordinate clauses, and participial phrases
- Reproducible worksheets and tests
- Answers to tests and student worksheets
- Pre- and Post-assessments
- Sample Pages for Easy Grammar 6 are available (Opens in a new tab at the publisher’s website.)
Easy Grammar 6 Student Workbook
The Easy Grammar 6 Student Worktext has the worksheets and instruction sheets.
- You can use this for the additional student or if you don’t like to make copies.
- Note: The Answer Key and teaching strategies are only available in the Teacher Edition 6.
Easy Grammar 6 Student Test Booklet
The Easy Grammar 5 Test Booklet is also available separately.
- Note: The tests are also available to copy from the Teacher Text 5.