Teach Creative Writing with Wordsmith Apprentice for Grades 4-6
Step-by-step instructions in Wordsmith Apprentice 3rd Edition writing course makes teaching easy.
- What a difference this course will make as you and your student watch the ability to express thoughts in writing grow and unfold.
- An E-Book version is also available for this course.
Wordsmith Apprentice 3rd Edition
“All the practicality, humor, and fun of Wordsmith, but written for the younger student, ages 9-12. An easy to use writing course encouraging students to develop their writing skills as they participate in every role on a newspaper staff: editor, reporter, writer, etc. Children develop a love of writing as they express themselves through sentence and paragraph writing, persuasive writing, and much more.”
New in the Third Edition
- Larger font and cleaner type for easier reading
- Added examples
- Delightful new illustrations
Note from Harriet: I found Wordsmith Apprentice to be helpful for older children who are reluctant writers.
- Develop Writing Excellence Through Unique, Skill-Building Exercises for 4th-6th Grades
- Students Join the “Staff” of a Newspaper Which Becomes the Basis for all Writing Exercises
- Students Approach Writing with Enthusiasm as they Develop Skills
- Instruction in three parts:
- Nouns, verbs, and basic sentence structure
- Modifiers and more complex sentences
- Organizing and reporting
- Updated with a new easy-to-read format
Preview samples at the publisher’s website:
Grades 4-6 Paperback
Wordsmith Apprentice 3rd Edition E-Book
Why buy Wordsmith Apprentice E-Book?
- The same content as the printed version
- Costs less than the printed version
- No shipping fees
- No cumbersome binding
Once your credit card is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book.
You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires.