Teach Creative Writing with Wordsmith Craftsman for Grades 10-12
Step-by-step instructions in Wordsmith Craftsman writing course makes teaching composition easy.
- What a difference this course will make as you and your student watch the ability to express thoughts in writing grow and unfold.
- Update: E-Book versions are now available for this writing course.
Wordsmith Craftsman 3rd Edition
Wordsmith Craftsman 3rd Ed. focuses on building, integrating, and polishing practical writing skills. A self-directed program, Wordsmith Craftsman allows students to take charge of their assignments and schedules.
Strong in preparing the student for college, Part 1 addresses practical, everyday writing: notes, outlines, personal correspondence, summaries, business letters, and reports. Part 2 focuses on the power of language: paragraphs (principles, types, and organization), writing techniques, and developing a personal writing style. Part 3 concentrates on essay writing: descriptive, narrative, expository, and persuasive essays. Wordsmith Craftsman equips young adults for a lifetime of excellence in communication skills.”
- Encourages Organization, Classification, and Expression of Original Ideas
- Perfect College Preparation, Communication, and Reasoning are Taught Through Writing Skills
- Self-Directed, Builds, Integrates and Polishes Practical Writing Skills for Students Grades 10 and up.
- Instruction in three parts:
- Everyday writing
- Language power
- The essay
Preview a sample lesson at the publisher’s website:
Grades: 10th and up
Wordsmith Craftsman 3rd Edition E-Book
Why buy Wordsmith Craftsman E-Book?
- The same content as the printed version
- Costs less than the printed version
- No shipping fees
- No cumbersome binding
Once your credit card is successfully processed, you will receive an e-mail containing a secure link to download your e-book.
You will have 14 days to download your e-book before the link expires.
Grades: 10th and up