Teach English At Home With A Complete Christian-based Homeschool Kit for 4th Grade
Everything you need for one student and one teacher is in the complete kit. More of the instructional material is now in the student workbook with this traditional Christian-based English Curriculum. [Read more…]
Homeschool Kit 2nd Edition
BJU Press English 4 Homeschool Kit 2nd Edition
Included in the BJU Press English 4 Subject Kit are one each of the following:
English 4 Teacher’s Edition and Toolkit CD (#192047 ISBN-13: 9781579248376) features:
- 16 chapters with 160 lessons
- Grammar and writing chapters alternate
- Reduced student pages with overprinted answers
- Extra practice pages
- Lesson plans and schedules
- Teaching tips and helps
- The Teacher’s Toolkit CD has reproducible pages to supplement lessons.
English 4 2nd Edition Student Worktext (#260752 ISBN-13: 9781591669166) features:
- Guided practice
- Independent practice
- Chapter and cumulative reviews
- In the back of the student workbook are a writing handbook and a grammar handbook.
English 4 Tests (#192005 ISBN-13: 9781579248345)
- Has one test for each chapter in the English 4 Tests.
- The tests are consumable and intended for one student.
English 4 Test Answer Key (#192013 ISBN-13: 9781579248352)
- Answers to the English 4 Tests are overprinted on a copy of the student version.
- The instructing parent can work alongside the student.
- The student books are well designed and visually pleasing.
- Best of all they are priced economically, especially for families who plan to use it with other students.
- We love how the lessons seem coordinated across these three grades. When the 5th grader is studying possessive pronouns, so is the 6th grader. If you have students in different grades, it’s easier on the teacher when you are all on the same topic.
- BJU Press English 4 is a Christian-based traditional curriculum.
Topics covered in BJU Press English 4 include:
- Writing a Personal Narrative
- Writing a Friendly Letter
- Writing a Compare-Contrast Essay
- Study and Reference Skills
- Writing a Book Review
- Writing a Tall Tale
- More Verbs
- Writing a Research Report
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Writing a Business Letter
- Sentences, Phrases, and Clauses
- Writing Poetry
More Complete Language Arts Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
BJU PRESS ENGLISH
Complete Print Kits
Learning Language Arts
Through Literature Gr. 1-12
Print or Download
Print or Download
MyVIEW LITERACY 2020
Savvas Learning Company