Learning to write a research paper is not that difficult with the right homeschool curriculum.
- If your student is college bound, then it is wise to teach him how to write a research paper during his homeschool high school years.
- We listed these research paper writing courses in order of difficulty starting with the more gentle approach in Susan Kemmerer’s Research in Increments.
- I don’t know why most students balk doing a research paper. If it is done step by step on an interesting topic, your student may learn to love doing research.
Research in Increments
Research in Increments is a guide to how to write research papers. It breaks the researching writing process into small steps. Best of all the research skills are presented from a Christian perspective.
Writing from Research Teacher’s Edition
Item # bju113837
Writing a Research Paper is designed to guide high school students through the process of writing a research paper–from selecting a topic to publishing the final draft.
The Teacher’s Edition features include:
- Reduced student pages
- Notes in the margins
- An Appendix
Writing from Research Student Text
Item # bju113845
Writing from Research covers the process of research writing.
For any type of writing, it features:
- How to document printed and electronic sources.
- Patterns and examples of writing for:
- The 4th edition MLA style—used in English and other humanities
- The current CBE style—for biological sciences and adaptable for other sciences
- Science writing topics:
- Organizing a scientific paper
- Organizing a science fair poster or display
- Grade 9-12