Learning to write a research paper is not that difficult with the right homeschool curriculum.
- If your student is college-bound, then it is wise to teach him how to write a research paper during his homeschool high school years.
- I don’t know why most students balk doing a research paper. If it is done step by step on an interesting topic, your student may learn to love doing research.
Research in Increments
Research in Increments is a guide to how to write research papers.
- It breaks the researching writing process into small steps.
- Easy to use.
- Students with a hands-on learning style will respond to the manipulative approach to creating research.
- Daily lesson plans for the student—written as a checklist.
- Course takes approximately 63 days—broken down into easily accomplished tasks/readings.
- Research idea bank.
- Choose a research topic that coordinates with your other curriculum.
- Best of all it presents research skills from a Christian perspective.
Multi-level for grades 4-12