Quickly access rules and definitions with Language Arts Flipper Guides.
- They are helpful for the learner who needs constant review to remember terms and rules.
- Each Flipper Guide contains hundreds of rules, examples, and definitions printed on both sides of 5″ x 3 ” laminated cards.
- The cards are staggered down the page so you can see the topics on the bottom edge of each card.
- On the left side of the title is the topic on the front of the card and on the right side is the topic that’s covered on the back of the card.
- Access the information on each card by “flipping” them to lift the cards above.
- The laminated cards are attached to a sturdy 6 ” x 11″ plastic backing that is three-hole punched.
- You can carry the Flipper guide in a three-ring notebook for easy access when you are studying.
- Language Arts Flippers are available for the following topics:
Phonics Flipper Guide
The Phonics Flipper Guide covers the most common phonics rules for teachers or parents to use with children in grades Pre-K to 2.
Language Arts Terminology Flipper Guide
The Language Arts Terminology Flipper Guide covers language arts terms studied in grades 4 to 10.
Word Skills Flipper Guide
The Word Skills Flipper Guide is an easier version of English Grammar: prefixes, suffixes, homonyms, antonyms, etc. for grades 3 to 5.
Sentence Skills Flipper Guide
The Sentence Skills Flipper Guide is a guide to sentence elements: fragments, subject, predicate, punctuation, context, and paragraphs for grades 4 to 8.
Spelling Flipper Guide
The Spelling Flipper Guide covers the most common spelling rules for grades 4 to college.
Punctuation and Capitalization Flipper Guide
The Punctuation and Capitalization Flipper Guide is a comprehensive guide to rules and definitions for grades 6 to college. Examples are included.
English Grammar Flipper Guide
The English Grammar Flipper Guide is a comprehensive guide to rules and definitions, including examples for grades 6 to adult.
Writing Skills 1 Flipper Guide
The Writing Skills 1 Flipper Guide covers basic writing techniques, troublesome words (such as has-have, saw-seen) for grades 7 to college.
Writing Skills 2
Writing Skills 2 Flipper Guide
The Writing Skills 2 Flipper Guide is an advanced guide to the writing process. Covers outlines, research, footnotes, bibliographies, plagiarism, and illustrations for grades 9 to college.
Greek and Latin Root Words Flipper Guide
The Greek and Latin Root Words Flipper Guide covers terms and formulas for Greek and Latin root words. It is a useful supplement to any study of Greek and Latin root words.
Design A Flipper
Design A Flipper Guide
This flipper guide is the blank Design A Flipper Guide to design for the subject of your choosing.