Traditional World Studies Course With A Biblical Worldview
- Learn about world history from the Middle Ages through the modern period.
- Prepare your homeschooled student for college—Teach a biblical worldview and critical thinking skills.
- Focuses on the contrasting cultures, economics, and governments of the major civilizations of those times.
- Reinforce the material covered in the text with the Student Activity Book exercises.
- Learn skills for studying maps and answering various question types such as multiple choice, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, short essays, and more.
- While each text has a suggested grade level, you can use them for a grade higher or lower as needed.
- Many homeschool families use the upper-level Heritage Studies Texts as resource books for elementary school unit studies!
- Student and teacher components come in the homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
World Studies Kit 4th. Ed.
Take your student on a journey through time: beginning with the Old Testament covenants and the birth of the Church; continuing with the rise of Islam, and through a survey of nations around the world from about 1000 A.D. to the present. Teach your students to see history through a biblical worldview.
The World Studies 4th Edition Kit includes one of each of the following items.
- Student Text for World Studies provides a chronological narrative of world history that reveals the hand of God at work in the nations, beginning with the birth of the Church, the rise of Islam, and a survey of nations around the world from 1,000 A.D. to the present. Photos, maps, art, and margin boxes enhance the student’s learning experience and spark interest for further study.
(#501486, ISBN-13: 9781606829837)
- World Studies Teacher’s Edition with CD provides:
- Helpful information for the teacher such as additional projects and discussion topics to challenge the students.
- Clearly marked page numbers for the section quiz answers and the chapter review answers make finding answers in the student text easier.
- The Teachers’ Toolkit CD gives teachers more opportunities to enhance classroom instruction.
(#501742, ISBN-13: 9781606829905)
- Student Activities Manual for World Studies includes various types of questions, maps, charts, and tables work, and other related activities. Internet pages reflect the most current web links available.
(#501726, ISBN-13: 9781606829882)
- World Studies Student Activities Manual Answer Key provides overprinted answers in an exact copy of the Student Activities Manual for easier grading.
(#501734, ISBN-13: 9781606829882)
- Tests Packet for World Studies is a consumable set of tests for a single student. Questions vary from true-false, matching, short answer to essay questions.
(#501775, ISBN-13: 9781606829912) I
- World Studies Tests Answer Key contains answers to the World Studies Tests. The answers are printed in bold type on the actual student tests for easier teacher grading.
(#501791, ISBN-13: 9781606829929)