Complete World History Social Studies Curriculum for Grades 6-8
Savvas 2019 myWorld Interactive World History curriculum encourages students to explore their world, expand their thinking, and gain critical literacy skills while covering the core social studies standards. [Features…]
World History Kit
2019 Savvas myWorld Interactive: World History Homeschool Bundle
Publisher: Savvas Learning Company
Contents of myWorld Interactive World History 2019 Homeschool Bundle
Student Edition myView World History ISBN-13: 9780328960101 includes all core content lessons, analysis skill lessons, numerous primary sources, and an English Language Arts Handbook.
Softcover with approximately 875 pages.
One-year subscription to Digital Resources on Savvas Realize™ [Formerly called Pearson Realize™] ISBN-13: 9780328972609
- Student Online Digital Course:
Full Digital Course with interactivities and links to Student eText for narrative content.
- Online Teacher Resources:
Digital course with Interactivities and links to the eText for narative content. Includes Teacher Resources and blackline masters for additional support with ELL strategies, close reading, and skills instruction.
- This award-winning online learning platform includes your teacher’s edition and complete program functionality online.
- Log-on to view and use all program materials at your computer or tablet.
- 1-year of student and teacher digital access to SavvasRealize.com
- **NOTE: The Homeschool Digital Access Card comes in your print package. Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s). It has the instructions you need to access your online digital content on the Savvas Realize™ Digital Platform. You need your Order Number when you apply for access. It is located on the label on the box. If you misplace it by accident, please contact us and we can help.
Delivery Method: Blended (Print & Digital)
Device: Tablet, Computer
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS
World History Survey Topics
- Origins of Civilization (Prehistory-4000 bce)
- Civilizations and Peoples of the Fertile Crescent (3400 bce-70 ce)
- Ancient Egypt and Kush (3000 bce-600 bce)
- Early Civilizations of India (3100 bce-540 ce)
- Early Civilizations of China (1700 bce-220 ce)
- Ancient Greece (2000 bce-300 ce)
- The Roman Republic 800 bce-30 ce)
- The Roman and Byzantine Empires 30 bce-1453 ce)
- Live in Medieval Christendom (486-1300)
- Struggle in Medieval Europe (962-1492)
- The Islamic World and South Asia (610-1550)
- Civilizations of East Asia and Southeast Asia (250 bce-1644 ce)
- Civilizations of the Americas (Prehistory-1533 ce)
- African Civilizations (300-1591)
- The Renaissance and Reformation (1300-1648)
- Global Convergence (1415-1763)
- Absolutism and Enlightenment (1516-1796)
- A Revolutionary Era (1770-1914)
- The Modern World (1914-Present)
Features of 2019 Savvas myWorld Interactive: World History
Savvas myWorld Interactive World History is a comprehensive and adaptable curriculum that fits a wide range of homeschool settings and schedules.
- Develop critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills for an engaged civic life.
- Includes strong ELA instruction to support social studies inquiry and new literacy standards.
- Helps homeschool teachers achieve their instructional goals in social studies.
- Create active inquiry experiences that develop skills for active, responsible citizenship with Project-Based Learning.
- Focuses on inquiry skills and key concepts that support your homeschool standards and the College, Career, and Civic Life (C3) Framework for Social Studies.
- Help homeschool students read text closely, analyze information, and communicate well-defended ideas with integrated ELA resources and routines.
- Build vocabulary and language skills, support your reading block.
- Multiple options on the digital platform provide access and equity for culturally responsive teaching, differentiation needs, and delivery approaches.
- The Savvas Realize™ program adapts to your schedule, your homeschool class time, and your preferences.
Additional Information About myWorld Interactive: World History
- View myWorld Interactive Components and Table of Contents
- Tutorials [Some of the resources on these pages may not be available to homeschoolers.]
- General Information About Savvas Realize™ Platform Links to tips and tutorials and information about the Savvas Homeschool Digital Access Card that comes with a homeschool bundle when it includes digital access.
Related Savvas Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Savvas™ and Savvas Learning Company™ are the exclusive trademarks of Savvas Learning Company LLC in the US and in other countries.