Christian-Based Traditional Textbook Math Courses
Instruction in early elementary grades focuses on mastering concepts with some continual review. The pace picks up in the upper elementary and secondary levels. [Features…]
- We think most students will like the Bob Jones K-3 program for starting students of any skill level.
- If your student needs more time and help, go slower with the program.
- If you have a child gifted in math, then finish the level and start the next one.
- If your student is college bound, BJU Press high school math is a good traditional math curriculum choice.
- If you’re not sure about college, it is still an excellent choice because if your student studies through algebra 2—Keep that door open and cover math for college entrance.
- Groups the chapters by topics.
- Lessons focus on learning one concept.
- Every chapter includes a review.
- Includes word problems throughout the lessons
- Colorful manipulatives printed on heavy card-stock paper.
- Work pages have the right number of problems and are not too busy.