Cover Traditional Math Concepts One Lesson at a Time in 3rd Grade
- There are reviews at the end of each chapter.
- Short reviews are sprinkled through the lessons, but lessons cover one topic at a time.
- Great for the student who needs to focus on a concept in order to learn it—no skipping around.
- It is available in a homeschool kit with all the components for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press Math 3 Kit 3E
The BJU Press Math 3 Homeschool Kit, 3rd Edition, includes one of each of the following:
- Teacher’s Edition/CD 3E250720
- Student Worktext 231696
- Manipulatives Packet 231688
- Reviews 231670
- Tests for 1 student 231720
- Tests Answer Key 231746
Math 3 Student
Math 3 Student Worktext (softbound) 3E BJU Press
The BJU Press Math 3 Student Worktext has 2 practice pages for each lesson. There is a review of previous work at the end of each second page. Each chapter includes a Chapter Review and a Cumulative Review.
Math 3 Teacher’s Edition with CD 3E BJU Press
With 165 lessons, the Bob Jones Math 3 Teacher’s Edition has “bulleted instructions for teaching with manipulatives to develop math understanding and problem solving skills.” Review activities provide a spiraling review. Answers to the Student Worktext pages are printed in bold.
Manipulatives Packet 3
Math 3 Student Manipulatives Packet 3E BJU Press
The perforated Math 3 Student Manipulatives Packet is colorful and printed on a sturdy heavier paper. Use them with the lessons in the worktext.
Math 3 Tests (Tests only) 3E BJU Press
The Math 3 Tests have 16 chapter tests that are similar to the corresponding Chapter Review pages in the Student Worktext.
Tests AK 3
Math 3 Test Answer Key 3E BJU Press
The Math 3 Test Answer Key has answers to the 16 chapter tests.