Introduce Your Students to Physics and Chemistry In a Non-threatening Way
Paradigm Integrated Physics & Chemistry 1 is student and homeschool-friendly. [Read more…]
- Learn about the development of the Periodic Table of Elements by learning about the men and women who discovered the elements in chronological order.
- Captivate students’ interest with an engaging approach.
- Learn about the application of physics and chemistry to daily life.
- Encourages your student to assess data through the scientific method of discovery.
- Year 1 consists of Chapters 1 through 6 for grade 9.
- Gifted students in younger grades have used it successfully.
- When the student completes all 6 chapters, you can assign one credits (1 year) for Integrated Physics & Chemistry 1.
- It is available as a full course kit with the text, activities and teacher’s Resource Key in print or as a digital download.
- Motivate and Accelerate with Paradigm Curriculum
Paradigm Integrated Physics and Chemistry 1 Digital Download Course Kit
The Paradigm Integrated Physics and Chemistry 1 Digital Download Course Kit includes everything you need to complete the course in digital format: Text, Activities, and the Teacher’s Resource Kit, all in PDF format.
- View the course on a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- No internet access necessary once you download.
- Write answers on paper or in a program such as Microsoft Word (It is not interactive.)
- Receive the materials in a digital PDF format.
- Most budget-friendly option.
- Downloads as a .zip file that will be unzipped and saved on your device. Choose a file location that is easily remembered for easy access to your course.
Preview samples of Paradigm Integrated Physics and Chemistry at the publisher’s website
Paradigm Integrated Physics & Chemistry 1 Full Course Kit (Print)
The Integrated Physics & Chemistry Year 1 Full Course Kit includes one printed set of each of the following:
- IPC Texts for Chapters 1-6 pac76161TBS
- IPC Activities, Quizzes, and Tests for Chapters 1-6 pac76173ABS
- Teacher’s Resource Kit with CD-Rom for Chapters 1-6 pac76185
Year 1 Text Booklet Set
Integrated Physics and Chemistry
Year 1 Topics in Paradigm Integrated Physics & Chemistry (By Chapter)
- Periodic Table of the Elements, money metals, nonmetals, compounds, formulas, atomic weights, heat, measuring temperatures, Robert Boyle, Democritus, Lavoisier, Proust, Dalton, Rumford;
- Pendulum, Galileo, motion, speed, acceleration, light, Brahe, Kepler, Copernicus, Roemer, motion in heavens, velocity, mass, force, gravity, stars, three laws of motion, Newton, momentum, impulse, simple machines, kinetic and potential energy, mechanical and heat energy;
- Chemical nomenclature, Lavoiser’s list of elements, sulfur, diamonds, graphite, coal, medieval metals, platinum, zinc, cobalt, nickel, manganese molybdenum, tungsten, gases in the atmosphere, air pressure and humidity, Henry Cavendish, hydrogen, nitrogen, fertilizers and explosives, dynamite, laughing gas;
- Properties of solids, elasticity, cohesion and adhesion, density and pressure, hydrostatics, buoyancy, gases and diffusion, fluid flow, Bernoulli’s principle, changes of state, heat, waves in fluid, transverse and longitudinal waves, sound waves: amplitude and pitch, properties and sounds; and
- Static electricity, electric charge, lightening, electric potential, electric current, Ohm’s Law, Humphry Davy, sodium metals, lithium, sodium, beryllium, magnesium, calcium, strontium, barium, radium, periodic laws;
- Chromium, electrolysis, magnets, Mars, force fields, electric transformers, electromagnetism, light, color vision, light in straight lines, mirrors and telescopes, bending light, cameras and eyeglasses, microscopes, telescopes, rainbows.
The Integrated Physics and Chemistry Year 1 Text Booklet Set includes one of each of the text booklets for Chapters 1 to 6 for the extra student.
Year 1 Activity Booklet Set
Integrated Physics and Chemistry
The Integrated Physics and Chemistry Year 1 Activity Booklet Set includes one of each of the activity booklets for Chapters 1 to 6 for the extra student.
Integrated Physics and Chemistry Teacher’s Resource Kit Year 1
The Teacher’s Resource Kit for Year 1 has the Activity Keys, Quizzes, Quiz Keys, Tests, and Test Keys.