How Was the Grand Canyon Formed? A Rational Explanation By Mike Snavely
If you plan to visit the Grand Canyon, watch this video before you go! We always enjoy Mike Snavely’s DVD about creation, but I think this is the best one so far. It is based on the research of Dr. Walter Brown, Center for Scientific Creation, who put the puzzle pieces together. The Grand Canyon DVD shows this “most rational explanation of what actually happened—a dam breach, then a runaway cataclysm! This video presents new ideas and material.”
It includes a bonus documentary with Mike as he describes his 300-mile raft journey on the Colorado River through the entire canyon. It is just as interesting and entertaining as the main feature.
- Mike Snavely and Mission Imperative also created 7 Live Seminar Creation or Evolution DVDs that will help your students as they study creation versus evolution. See the review of the Live Seminar Series DVDs.
- Also by Mike Snavely are the Creation or Evolution Text and Workbooks.
Creation or Evolution Science Curriculum
Grand Canyon: The Puzzle on the Plateau DVD
Grand Canyon: The Puzzle on the Plateau DVD offers a rational explanation of how the Grand Canyon was formed.
The video is divided into seven parts:
- What is the Grand Canyon?
- How did it form?
- Standard ideas on its formation
- Post-flood catastrophe theory
- Problems with standard theories
- The icing on the cake
- When did it form?
- Theory review
- A lesson for the canyon?
Running Time: 53 minutes, 16:9 anamorphic widescreen, Color, 2010