Complete Homeschool Science Program—Elevate Thinking, Learning and Teaching for Kindergarten
Teach science at home for first grade with an affordable complete homeschool science bundle. Focus on active, student learning with Elevate Science K—a comprehensive secular-based science program. [Features…]
Elevate Science K Bundle
Science K Bundle
Savvas Learning Company
Elevate Science K Homeschool Package
Prepare your students for the challenges of tomorrow with this blended print and digital science curriculum.
Each Elevate Science K Homeschool Kit includes:
A print component for one student (Elevate Science 2019 Student Edition, Kindergarten ISBN-13: 9780328925094).
A digital component for one student and the teacher (Homeschool Digital Access Card ISBN-13: 9780328972609**). Digital components come with a 1-year online subscription.
**NOTE: The Homeschool Digital Access Card comes in your print package. Please locate it as soon as you open your package(s). It has the instructions you need to access your online digital content on the Savvas Realize™ Digital Platform. Your Order Number is needed when you apply for access. It is located on the label on the box. If you misplace it by accident, please contact us and we can help.
Features of Elevate Science Kindergarten
- Elevate thinking with rich, relevant content such as videos, virtual labs and interactive activities.
- Elevate teaching with ability to customize schedule and more.
- Elevate learning to monitor and analyze student progress and activity.
- Your student will learn to investigate like a scientist, problem solve like an engineer, and (virtually) explore around the world.
- A kindergarten science program that supports Next Generation Science Standards**
- Topics that cover physical science, life science, and earth & space science include:
- Pushes and Pulls: What happens if you push or pull an object?
- Matter: How can you classify different objects?
- Sunlight: How can you design a solution to keep cool in sunlight?
- Earth’s Weather: How does the weather change each day?
- Needs of Living Things: What do plants and animals need to survive?
- Environments: How do plants and animals change their environments?
Related Complete Science Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool
Great Science Adventures
Common Sense Press
Berean Builders Science
By Dr. Jay Wile
Science Fusion Modules
** Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve.
Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards were involved in the production of this product, and do not endorse it.