Traditional Christian-based Chemistry Curriculum for 11th Grade
- Study atomic structure, chemical composition, chemical reactions and chemistry topics.
- Learn how to use the tools of chemistry to glorify God and help people.
- Shows how people use chemistry in different fields of chemistry.
- BJU Press Chemistry is used successfully by homeschoolers, co-ops, and Christian school.
- This traditional Christian-based chemistry course has these components: Teacher’s Edition, Student Text, Tests, Test Answer Key, Student Lab Manual, and Teacher’s Lab Manual.
- Purchase a complete homeschool kit for one student and one teacher.
BJU Press Chemistry Kit 4th Edition
BJU Press Chemistry Subject Kit (4th Edition), a traditional Christian-based chemistry course, studies atomic structure, chemical composition, chemical reactions, and chemistry topics to prepare your student for college chemistry. It is used successfully by homeschoolers, co-ops, and Christian school.
The Bob Jones Chemistry 4th Edition Home School Kit includes one of each of the following:
- Chemistry Teacher’s Edition with CD 4th ed. (#294157, ISBN-13: 9781606826072) features:
- Lesson plan overview
- Chapter Overview
- Suggested Teaching Schedule
- Margin notes including:
- Identifies lab activities that fit with the lesson
- Suggested demonstrations with details for implementation
- Bible integration help
- Difficult concept help
- Related web resources
- Outside Reading suggestions
- Review advice
- Group Activity suggestions
- What’s available for that lesson on the Teacher’s Toolkit
- Related links from other subjects
- Ideas for enrichment writing
- The Teacher’s Toolkit CD has extra material including:
- Chapter visuals
- Section quizzes
- Resources for enrichment and practice
- Extra labs
- Editable lab equipment and materials list
- Printable periodic table
- Worldview sleuthing grading rubrics
- Chemistry Student Text (#294425, ISBN-13: 9781606825679) features:
- Chapters Objectives
- Boldfaced glossary terms
- Margin Boxes with additional info
- Example problems
- Problem-solving strategy boxes
- Facets-extra information about the topic
- Worldview Sleuthing boxes-helps your student view controversial areas in chemistry through the lens of Scripture
- Review questions
- Career Boxes about chemistry-related occupations
- Chapter summaries
- Student Chemistry Lab Manual 4th ed. for Chemistry (#294173, ISBN-13: 9781606826089)
Has guided inquiry labs.
- Teacher’s Chemistry Lab Manual 4th ed. (#294165, ISBN-13: 9781606826096)
Guidelines and suggested answers for the lab activities.
- Chemistry Tests 4th ed. (#294181, ISBN-13: 9781606826102)
Includes 20 chapter tests with a variety of questions types: Multiple-choice, True/false, Matching, Labeling diagrams, Short answer, Fill-in-the-blank, and Essay.
- Chemistry Test Answer Key 4th ed. (#294207, ISBN-13: 9781606826119)
Overprinted answers for all the objective questions and suggested responses for the essay questions to make grading easy.