Take a Break From Textbook Math with Mathematical Reasoning™ Series!
- When you are frustrated with math, take a break with Mathematical Reasoning.
- It’s different, fun, and academically challenging!
- All of the books in the Math Reasoning series are reproducible for single-classroom use or single-family use.
- Supplement any math curriculum from beginning preschool to high school.
- This series won awards from Practical Homeschooling, Cathy Duffy 101 Top Picks, Creative Child Magazine, Dr. Toy, and more.
Critical Thinking Math Courses for Age 3 to 4th Grade
Beginning 1, Age 3
Mathematical Reasoning Beginning 1
By Doug Brumbaugh and Linda Brumbaugh, Publisher: The Critical Thinking Company™
Each page in Mathematical Reasoning Beginning 1 has colorful, age-related math activities that are designed to improve your student’s reasoning skills.
- This book is written to the standards of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- View sample pages at the publisher’s website:
Age 3, paperback, 240 pages
More Critical Thinking at Lamp Post Homeschool
Building Thinking Skills
Age 3 to Grade 12+
Editor in Chief Series