Written a Conversational Style with Tones of the Charlotte Mason Method
New from Master Books, Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 is written by Angela O’Dell who embraces many aspects of the Charlotte Mason method but understands the need for an education that fits the needs of this generations.
Math From Master Books
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 1 is written in a conversational style with tones of the Charlotte Mason method.
- Brings math concepts to life with a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience.
- There are 36 lessons with five exercises per lesson—Your child will do one exercise each day.
- Provides a link for the downloadable answer key.
- Learn about numbers 0 to 100, circles and patterns, counting and addition, days of the week, and telling time.
- Invites the child to explore the world around them.
- Download Sample Pages at the publisher’s website:
- Download the Placement Tests for Books 1-5