Written a Conversational Style with Tones of the Charlotte Mason Method
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3 is written by Angela O’Dell who embraces many aspects of the Charlotte Mason method but understands the need for an education that fits the needs of this generations.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3 has a unique approach to learning math along the lines of the Charlotte Mason method.
- Teach math lessons through the creative means of a life story.
- Has a scope and sequence that includes column addition; introducing multiplication and division; Roman numerals; and more.
- Provides a link for the downloadable answer key.
- Brings math concepts to life with a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience.
- Invites the child to explore the world around them.
- Uses inexpensive manipulatives such as index cards, dried beans, and construction paper.
- View Sample Pages of Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 3
- Download Placement Tests for Math Lessons for a Living Education
Paperback with 350 pages