Written a Conversational Style with Tones of the Charlotte Mason Method
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 is written by Angela O’Dell who embraces many aspects of the Charlotte Mason method but understands the need for an education that fits the needs of this generation.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 has a unique approach to learning math using aspects of the Charlotte Mason method.
- Learn about factoring, improper fractions, common and uncommon denominators, and multiplying decimals.
- Teach math lessons through the creative means of a life story—the most natural and effective means to teach.
- 36 weekly lessons based on skill levels rather than grade levels.
- Uses inexpensive manipulatives such as index cards, dried beans, and construction paper.
- Provides a link for the downloadable answer key.
- Brings math concepts to life with a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience.
- Invites the child to explore the world around them.
- Preview Sample Pages
- Download Placement Tests for Math Lessons for a Living Education
Paperback with 350 pages