Written a Conversational Style with Tones of the Charlotte Mason Method
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2 is written by Angela O’Dell who embraces many aspects of the Charlotte Mason method but understands the need for an education that fits the needs of this generation.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2 has a unique approach to learning math a la the Charlotte Mason method.
- Teach math lessons through the creative means of a life story.
- Your child will learn about subtraction, writing numbers to 100, place value, word problems, measurement, dollars and cents, seasons, geography, and the love of family.
- There are 36 weekly lessons.
- Thirty of the lessons start with a story of Charlie and Charlotte as they learn about math—Followed by 5 daily exercise for the week.
- Provides a link for the downloadable answer key.
- Brings math concepts to life with a blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience.
- Invites the child to explore the world around them.
- View Sample Pages of Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 2
- Download Placement Tests for Math Lessons for a Living Education
- Paperback with 350 pages