Secular-Based Math For Kindergarten~Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Award-winning Go Math!® complete curriculum kit is available for homeschool kindergarten. [Features…]
Go Math! Kindergarten
HMH Go Math! Homeschool Package for Kindergarten
Teach kindergarten math at home with the complete kit.
The Go Math K Student Edition Set (ISBN-13: 9780544745551) features:
- Record strategies, explanations, solutions, practice and test prep in the student workbook.
- Math on the Spot Videos—Provide step-by-step instructions and explanations for key math concepts (Requires QR reader app)
- Show What You Know—An assessment at the start of each chapter to help your child remember previous concepts.
- Go Deeper—Questions to challenge your child to higher-order thinking
- Math Talk—Encourages your child to explain what is being learned.
- Think Smarter Questions—Instruct the students to draw or write an explanation of hey they solved the problem.
- Now includes games and an increased emphasis on vocabulary
- Consumable for one student.
- ©2016 Student Edition Set (9780544745551) includes Volume 1 9780544710528 and Volume 2 9780544710535.
The Go Math K Teacher Edition and Planning Guide Bundle (ISBN-13: 9780544745834) features:
- Separate Teacher Edition Chapter Booklets are easier to use.
- Include cross-curricular content connecting science, literacy, and social studies to the math concepts being taught.
- Color-coded by core math competencies to make lesson planning easy and flexible.
- Chapter Planners with Math Standards Correlations.
- Additional End of Year Planning Resources.
- ©2016 Teacher Bundle (9780544745834) includes:
- Go Math! (StA) Planning Guide Grade K 9780544712058
- Go Math! (StA) Teacher Edition Collection Grade K 9780544745766
The Go Math! K Bilingual Mathboard (ISBN-13: 9780544764927) features:
- A write-on, wipe-off resource that helps students organize their thinking.
- Enables the student to engage in the Mathematical Processes and supports Math Talk ©2016
Getting Ready for High Stakes Assessment Workbook Student Edition (ISBN-13: 9780544602755) ©2015
Getting Ready for High Stakes Assessment Workbook Teacher Edition (ISBN-13: 9780544604995) ©2015
Related HMH Homeschool Courses
HMH Science Dimensions
HMH Science Dimensions
Into Social Studies
GO Math!® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt® and HMH® are registered trademarks of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Into Social Studies™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
HMH Science Dimensions® is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.
Saxon Math™ is a trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt.