All You Need to Teach Kindergarten Math at Home with Calvert Math K Homeschool Kits
There are two colorful Student Books and a Teacher’s Guide in the easy-to-use complete math kit. Calvert makes it easy to teach homeschool math.
Calvert Math K
Calvert Kindergarten Math Complete Curriculum Kit
Publisher: Calvert Publications
Instill a strong math foundation with Calvert Kindergarten Math.
- Focusing on the basics of elementary math, it is full of fun learning activities for homeschooling math.
- Two large math workbooks provide colorful instruction and practice in concepts such as counting, comparisons, number order, time, money, addition, and subtraction.
The Calvert Math K Complete Kit includes one of each of the following items:
Two Large Student Workbooks:
- Focus on the basics of elementary math.
- Full of fun learning activities.
- View Math K Student Book 1 Sample Pages
- View Math K Student Book 2 Sample Pages
Teacher’s Guide provides:
- Step-by-step teaching instructions for all 160 lessons
- Each lesson includes a list of materials necessary for the lesson.
- Objectives for each lesson.
- Student workbook pages are reduced and shown in full color in each lesson with answers shown in red font for easy grading.
- An Answer Key
- Lots of ideas for additional activities designed to reinforce essential math concepts!
- View Math K Teacher’s Guide Sample Pages (Including the Scope and Sequence)