Make it easy to teach Spelling Power~Record Student answers in a book designed for the program
Here’s why we recommend that you use the Student Record Books when you start to learn the Spelling Power system. [Read more…]
- Reproducible forms are found in your teacher’s manual, but Spelling Power Student Books are handy and cost effective.
- All the forms are printed in light blue. That helps to make your student’s handwriting stand out.
- Keep your student’s work in order—no loose papers to keep track of.
- Brightly colored and easy to find among your child’s books.
- Find the recommended grade levels for selecting the proper student record book below.
- Choose the book based on the normal size of your student’s handwriting and whether the half-dot lines are needed.
Blue Spelling Power Student Record Book
The Blue Student Book has a dashed guide line in the middle of each 1/2″ line to help the student write the short letters.
Green Spelling Power Student Record Book
The Green Student Book has lines that are 3/8″ high.
The dashed line in the middle of each line helps guide the student to write the short letters.
Grade 4 -6
Yellow Spelling Power Student Record Book
In the Yellow Student Book, there is no dashed midline (aka half-dot line), and the lines are 3/8″ high.
Use this book when your student doesn’t need the guide line to write the short letters.
Grade 6 and up