Secular Spelling Workbook and Teacher Guide Set for 8th Grade
Well received among homeschoolers, the MCP Spelling Workout H Kit is an affordably priced homeschool spelling course. [Features…]
Spelling Workout H
MCP Spelling Workout H Homeschool Bundle
The Level H Homeschool Bundle includes one of each of the following items.
- Teacher Edition for Level H 9780765224958
Offers flexible lesson plans, extra activities, and exercise answers in the margins around a reduced copy of the student pages.
- Student Workbook for Level H 9780765224873
- Parent Guide Walks you through the program and provides information to set up lesson plans, pacing, and adapting the program to fit your family.
- It’s a consumable spelling program for grade 8.
- MCP Spelling Workout H is available in a homeschool bundle with the teacher guide and the student workbook for each level.
- If you have an eighth grader who still needs a spelling course, Spelling Workout H ideal.
- Lessons are in a 4-page format.
- There are 36 lessons. Every sixth lesson is a review of the previous five lessons.
- There is a dictionary at the back of the student workbook and the teacher’s edition.
- Printed in black and white with shading and highlights in another color.
- It uses a Zaner Bloser cursive font.
- There are proofreading exercises for the student to find the misspelled words.
- Level H shows spelling lists in cursive.
MCP Spelling Workout H Student Workbook
The Spelling Workout H Student Workbook is consumable. You will need one copy for each student.
- Lessons start with a short article to capture children’s attention.
- Presents spelling words with a related spelling tip.
- Additional activities include exercises, riddles, and puzzles for lesson review.
- Wrap-ups and review exercises assess your child’s comprehension of the lesson material.
- Provides cumulative reviews every few lessons.
Savvas Curriculum Bundles at Lamp Post Homeschool
Savvas™ and Savvas Learning Company™ are the exclusive trademarks of Savvas Learning Company LLC in the US and in other countries.