Facilitate Individual Instruction With Phonics-Based Storybook Readers and Skills-Based Workbooks for Primary Phonics Level 4
Components for the Primary Phonics 4 reading program include the Storybook Readers Set, a Workbook, and a Comprehension Workbook [Read more…]
- Primary Phonics 4 addresses the following skills:
- Digraphs (sh, ch, wh, th, tch)
- -ng, -nk
- ar, or, er, ir, ur
- Consonant + le
- All of the books and workbooks in this series have black and white drawings.
- Level 4 has a storybook set, a workbook, and a comprehension workbook.
- Additional components for Primary Phonics Levels 4, 5 and 6 include:
- Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
- According to the publisher’s website, Primary Phonics is aligned to the Common Core State Standards.
Primary Phonics Storybooks Readers Level 4 Set
Titles in Storybook Readers Set 4 include:
- Fish Fun (Consonant Digraph sh)
- The Chicken Ranch (Consonant Digraph ch)
- Ring the Bell (Vowel + ng)
- The Little Skunk (Vowel + nk, Consonant + le)
- The White Hen (Consonant Digraphs th, wh)
- The Go-cart (r-Controlled Vowel ar)
- The Lost Horse (r-Controlled Vowel or)
- The Brave Hunter (r-Controlled Vowel er)
- The Birdfeeder (r-Controlled Vowels ir, ur)
- The Hard Worker (r-Controlled Vowel Review)
Primary Phonics Workbook Level 4
Exercises in Workbook 4 are to be completed before reading the corresponding storybook. On the inside of the front cover are simple directions for matching the workbook pages with the correct storybook.
Consumable paperback with 80 pages with black and white illustrations.
Primary Phonics Comprehension Workbook Level 4
For each book in the Story Books 4, Comprehension Workbook 4 has two pages of reading comprehension exercises.
Consumable paperback with 21 pages with black and white illustrations.