A Traditional Textbook Based Reading Program
Learn to read with Christian phonics-based reading kits for grades 1-3rd. [Read more…]
- Learn to read with a phonics-based traditional textbook kit—That includes a Teacher’s Edition, Student Worktext, and Readers.
- Emphasize reading comprehension, critical thinking skills, and vocabulary enrichment with BJU Press Reading.
- Read character-building stories and classical literature selections.
- Teaching more than one student? Student Worktexts and Readers are available for additional students.
- Study phonics with a Christian-based reading program.
- We are pleased to offer the BJU Press Reading 1st to 3rd Grade Kits at Lamp Post Homeschool for your convenience in one-stop shopping for your homeschool curriculum needs.
BJU Press Reading 1 Kit 4th Edition
The BJU Press Reading 1 Homeschool Kit for first grade includes:
- Teachers Edition Set and Toolkit CD bju275222
- Student Worktext bju275206
- Student Readers 1A-1F Set bju275131
Reading 1 Teacher’s Edition with CD
The BJU Press Reading 1 Teacher’s Edition features:
- Flexible lesson plans, answers to worktext pages, and support materials
- Full-color student text pages with teaching information, tips, strategies in the outside and bottom margins.
- Answers overprinted on a small version of the student worktext pages.
- A Teacher’s Toolkit with instruction pages and art patterns for 8 learning centers
Reading 1 Student Worktext 4th Ed.
The Student Worktext 1 is the workbook for the Student Readers 1A-1F.
- The colorful pages are consumable, and you will need one for each student.
- Designed to encourage critical thinking
- Assess comprehension of reading material, new vocabulary, and reading skills.
Reader 1 Set
Student Readers 1A-1F Set 4th Edition
The BJU Press Reading 1 Student Readers Set contains one of each of the following books:
- Reading 1A Colors Glowing
- Reading 1B Feathers, Find, and Fur
- Reading 1C Helping Hands
- Reading 1D A Day to Remember
- Reading 1E Hear the Music
- Reading 1F Treasures to Keep
The readers include the following features:
- Read a variety of stories such as Bible stories, biographies, fiction, nonfiction, poems, and plays.
- Learn phonics, English skills, word families, and service words.
- Develop a Christian worldview with carefully selected stories.
BJU Press Reading 2 Homeschool Kit 3rd Ed.
The BJU Press Reading 2 Kit for second grade contains all the items necessary to teach Reading 2 including:
- Reading 2 Teacher’s Edition with CD 3rd Ed. 294298
- Reading 2A Student Text 278911
- Reading 2B Student Text 278929
- Reading 2C Student Text 294231
- Reading 2D Student Text 294249
- Reading 2 Student Worktext 294256
- Reading 2 Worktext Teacher’s Edition 294264
- Reading for Life CD
Teacher Reading 2
Reading 2 Teacher’s Edition with CD
The BJU Press Reading 2 Teacher’s Edition has 180 lessons. It features:
- Phonics instruction for review
- Multi-level discussion questions to promote critical thinking
- Suggestions for pre- and post-reading activities to meet multiple learning needs
- Uses silent and oral reading to build reading skills
- Two BookLinks (Guides and novels for The Treasure of Pelican Cove and Pulling Together)
- Book report instructions
- Teacher’s Toolkit CD contains
- Additional instructional aids for phonics and literacy skills
- Bi-quarterly assessments
- Service word cards
- Vocabulary context sentences
- Student Worktext Answer Key
Student Worktext 2
BJU Press Reading 2 Student Worktext 3E
The Student Worktext 2 is the workbook for the Bob Jones Reading 2 program.
- The colorful workbook pages are consumable.
- Each student needs a workbook.
- Provides activities that focus on specific reading skills
- Has phonics teaching with songs
- Offers word family practice
Reading 2 Worktext TE
Reading 2 Worktext Teacher’s Edition 3rd Ed.
The Bob Jones Reading 2 Worktext Teacher’s Edition 3E includes copies of the Student Worktext pages with answers overprinted for easy grading.
Student Text 2A
Reading 2A Student Text 3rd Ed.
The BJU Press Reading 2A Student Text All God’s Creatures is the first of four reading texts for second grade.
Student Text 2B
2B Student Text 3rd Ed.
The BJU Press Reading 2B Student Text Hearts and Hands is the second of four reading texts for second grade.
Student Text 2C
Reading 2C Student Text 3rd Ed.
The BJU Press Reading 2C Student Text Memories to Keep is the third of four reading texts for second grade.
Student Text 2D
Reading 2D Student Text 3rd Ed.
The BJU Press Reading 2D Student Text Precious Treasures is the fourth of four reading texts for second grade.
BJU Press Adventures in Reading 3 Subject Kit 3rd Edition
The Bob Jones University Reading 3 Kit 3rd Edition for third grade includes:
- Teacher’s Edition Set 3A/3B 514836
- Adventures in Reading 3A Student Text 299172
- Adventures in Reading 3B Student Text 299180
- Student Worktext 299198
- Worktext Answer Key 299206
Reading grade 3
TE Reading 3
Reading 3 Teacher’s Edition 3A/3B (2 Volumes) With CD 3rd Edition
Adventures in Reading 3 Teacher’s Edition has two volumes and a Teacher’s Toolkit CD. Features include:
- 180 lessons with traditional teacher helps.
- Assessment packets and blackline masters.
Student Worktext 3
Adventures in Reading 3 Student Worktext 3rd Edition
The Student Worktext 3 is the workbook for Reading 3. It is consumable. Each student needs a workbook.
Worktext Answer Key
Reading 3 Worktext Answer Key 3rd Edition
The Worktext 3 Answer Key 3rd Edition has the answers to the activities in the Student Worktext 3.
Student Text 3A
Reading 3A Student Text, Once Upon an Open Book 3rd Edition
Adventures in Reading 3A Student Reader 3rd Edition includes selections from a variety of genres, new Bible retellings that closely follow the text in Scripture, and feature pages to highlight literary skills, comprehensions questions, and vocabulary.
Student Text 3B
Reading 3B Student Text, Not So Very Long Ago 3rd Edition
Adventures in Reading 3B Student Reader 3rd Edition includes selections from a variety of genres, new Bible retellings that closely follow the text in Scripture, and feature pages to highlight literary skills, comprehensions questions, and vocabulary.