Early Elementary Art K-3: Art of the Modern Age—One-Semester Art History and Appreciation
Introduce modern masters of the 20th century in Art of the Modern Age Volume 7 by Brenda Ellis. Learn the origin of Realism in Western art with a one-semester art program for kindergarten and third-grade students from ARTistic Pursuits. [Features…]
Art for Children Volume 7
Art of the Modern Age
Early Elementary Art K-3 Volume 7: Art of the Modern Age
This is a one semester course for kindergarten and elementary students from ARTistic Pursuits. Each text lesson is complete with:
- A kid-friendly story of a culture or master artist.
- A master artwork to ponder, explore, and discuss.
- A project suited to your young artist’s abilities and interests to broaden skills and development.
- Introduce the Modern Masters of the 20th Century.
- Learn about Modern art.
- Create original works of art.
- Covers one semester with 18 lessons: Twelve text lessons feature artworks by the masters and six video lessons featuring art material instruction.
- Planned and organized lessons make it easy to for the parent/art teacher.
- Enjoy a short, 10 minute text-guided lesson with your children and then set them up to create!
- Save on Artistic Pursuits Early Elementary Art K to 3rd courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Preview Sample Pages of Volume 7.
- Watch a video about Foil Modeling in Art of the Modern Age.
Hardcover with Blu-ray and DVD, 64 pages, 18 lessons, 86 illustrations
More Early Elementary Art K-3 Courses
Early Elementary Art
Art of Northern Countries
Art of Impressionists
Art in America