Early Elementary Art K-3: Art of the Impressionists—One-Semester Art History and Appreciation
Study the founding artists of Impressionism in France from 1830 to 1870 in Early Elementary Art K-3 Volume 6: Art of the Impressionists by Brenda Ellis. Learn how they made art that that stands alone in its colorful expression of nature and form with a one-semester art program for kindergarten and third-grade students from ARTistic Pursuits. [Features…]
Art for Children Volume 6
Art of the Impressionists
One Semester Course
Early Elementary Art K-3 Volume 6: Art of the Impressionists
This is a one semester course for kindergarten and elementary students from ARTistic Pursuits. Each text lesson is complete with:
- A kid-friendly story of a culture or master artist.
- A master artwork to ponder, explore and discuss.
- A project suited to your young artist’s abilities and interests to broaden skills and development.
- Tells the stories of how the founding artists of Impressionism, working in the quickly changing culture of the Industrial age, made art that stands alone in its colorful expression of nature and form.
- Create and respond to art of the Impressionists.
- Make choices about your art and express ideas in original ways.
- Text lessons provide colorful illustrations, artworks by the great Masters, and visual instruction for projects.
- Engage learners with six video lessons.
- Learn new information on art materials and established techniques.
- Work with gouache paint, modeling clay, plaster sculpture, and oil pastels.
- Covers one semester with 18 lessons: Twelve text lessons feature artworks by the masters and six video lessons featuring art material instruction.
- Planned and organized lessons make it easy to for the parent/art teacher.
- Enjoy a short, 10 minute text-guided lesson with your children and then set them up to create!
- Save on Artistic Pursuits Early Elementary Art K to 3rd courses all year long at Lamp Post Homeschool.
- Preview Sample Pages of Volume 6.
- Watch this video to learn about Opaque Gouache in Artistic Pursuits Art of the Impressionists Volume 6.
Hardcover with Blu-ray and DVD, 64 pages, 18 lessons, 86 illustrations
More Early Elementary Art K-3 Courses
Early Elementary Art
Art of Northern Countries
Art of the Modern Age
Art in America