Study the Geography of the 50 States With a Christian Perspective
The Geography of the 50 States is a workbook study that also emphasizes the major geographical features of the United States as a whole.
Geography 50 States
Geography of the Fifty States
Learn the geography of each state in Geography of the 50 States, a workbook study.
- Learn interesting information about the geography of each state.
- Introduces the geographical divisions and features of the nation as a whole.
- See how geography helped shape history.
- States are introduced in the order they joined the United States.
- Study the land regions, geographical features and major cities of each state.
- Includes 4 pages per state with 5 overview lessons, 5 tests, answer keys, and lesson schedules.
- Map activities cover major geographical features such as rivers, mountains, lakes, and major cities of each state.
- Discover interesting trivia about each state.
- Use by itself or combine with the Fifty States Under God—A 50 States Curriculum Study.
- The book is complete in itself and also contains:
- Teacher instructions and suggested schedules for one semester or one year.
- List of Bible verses related to geography to be used for optional Verses Quizzes.
- An Appendix with tests, overview lessons, and answer keys, all perforated for easy removal before giving the book to the student.
- Suggested schedule (30 classes) for use in a homeschool co-op.
- Download a sample lesson of Geography of the Fifty States.
Paperback with plastic lay-flat coil.