Study World Geography with Passport to the World and Children’s Atlas of God’s World
- Learn about places and people from all over God’s marvelous world.
- Plan lessons and schedules with the easy-to-use Teacher Guide.
- The Teacher Guide has reproducible student work pages for this world geography course.
- Make learning geography an adventure with hands-on activities!
World Geography Curriculum Pack
Elementary Geography and Cultures Package
Elementary Geography and Cultures Curriculum Pack
By Craig Froman, Publisher: Master Books
The Elementary Geography and Cultures Curriculum Pack includes one of each of the following items.
*Elementary Geography and Cultures Teacher Guide 9780890519967
- Guides use of the Children’s Atlas of God’s Word and Passport to the World
- Is a complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide
- Includes an easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Has helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys.
- Has perforated pages for easy handout or copying for your home use.
- Provides teaching help and insights.
- View a sample at the publisher’s website:
*Children’s Atlas of God’s World 9780890517062 has insights into Christian history makers and amazing landmarks.
- Explore the design of ecosystems and biomes, great civilizations, and discoveries found around the world.
- Discover amazing wonders of God’s creation, including longest rivers, tallest mountains, and more.
- Examine fascinating factual details about Christian explorers, missionaries, and history makers.
- Learn about geographic features and how these were formed by the Flood, plate tectonics, and volcanic activity – plus other details of God’s amazing design.
- It is a full-color, engaging book that provides a dual purpose as an elementary curriculum and a valued reference tool.
- The Children’s Atlas of God’s World features:
- Outline maps and facts about the seven continents
- Detailed maps and data of the featured countries
- Comprehensive information about each focus country shows their culture and traditions, holidays, exploration, legal system, economic industries, missionary accounts and other material to help children connect with people from regions around the globe
- Preview a sample at the publisher’s website:
*Passport to the World 9780890515952 takes your child on a tour of the world complete with a passport and visa stickers to show the countries that are studied.
- It’s an A to Z study of different countries based on the language that is spoken.
- For example, the Z page is for the Zulu language that is spoken in featured country Swaziland.
- There are also interactive games in the back of the book.
- Passport to the World helps your student encounter people and places all over the world. It includes facts about:
- Capital Cities
- Preview pages from Passport to the World
Watch the Book Trailer
Grades: 4th to 6th, a one-year geography course
More Elementary Geography at Lamp Post Homeschool
GEOGRAPHY 50 STATES
By Joy Dean
Grades 3-12 Multi-level
LIFEPAC Boxed Set