Intro to Astronomy Course for Grades 7 to 8~ Master Books
- Spend time looking at the night sky to identify stars, planets, and constellations—Intro to Astronomy course is perfect for this type of student.
- Introduce astronomy for 1/2 science credit with Intro to Astronomy.
- Look at the stars with a telescope, binoculars, or the naked eye—your choice.
- Navigate the course with the easy-to-use Teacher Guide.
- Read The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky for your main text.
Intro to Astronomy Curriculum Package
The Intro to Astronomy Curriculum Package includes one of each of the following items.
Grades: 7th to 8th, one-year astronomy course
Intro to Astronomy Teacher Guide
With the Intro to Astronomy Teacher Guide, you will use The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky for a one-year science curriculum.
The complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide includes:
- Weekly Lesson Schedule
- Quizzes and Answer Key
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Student worksheets
- Answer Key
View samples at the publisher’s website:
Grades: 7th to 8th, one-year astronomy curriculum
The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky
In The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky, your student will learn to explore the night sky, identify stars, constellations, and even planets.
- Now includes the free Stargazer’s Planisphere—a chart to help you locate the positions of stars on any night of the year.
- 150 full-color star-charts
- Easy-to-use illustrations help you learn the best ways and optimal times to observe planets and stars.
- How to choose the best telescope for you
- Options to stargaze with a telescope, binoculars, or your naked eye.
Preview a sample at the publisher’s website:
View the book trailer