A Creation-Based and Homeschool Friendly Earth Science Course Grades 7-12
Learn about earth science with these Wonders of Creation books: The New Ocean Book, The New Astronomy Book, The New Weather Book, and The Mineral Book as the texts. [Read more…]
General Science 1 Curriculum Package
- Survey these science subjects—ocean, astronomy, weather, and minerals.
- Navigate the General Science 1 course with your student with the help of the Teacher Guide.
- Complete a one-year earth science course for seventh to twelfth grades.
- Assign one credit of high school science upon completion of course work
- Study one earth science topic each quarter in the General Science 1 Survey Course.
The General Science 1 Curriculum Package includes one of each of the following books.
The New Ocean Book 9780890519059
As the fourth entry in the “Wonders of Creation” science curriculum, The Ocean Book answers questions and more, with full-color photos, charts, graphs, and illustrations that bring the murky, mysterious depths of the ocean to life.
- It contains many scripture references where God speaks about the oceans in His Word.
- The Ocean Book can be used as an oceanography reference book.
- All ages from a middle school level and up will enjoy this informative and fascinating book.
- Sample from The Ocean Book
- Free Ocean Depths Poster
The New Astronomy Book 9780890518342
In The New Astronomy Book—Wonders of Creation Series—you will
- Discover ways to observe the heavens
- Learn with up-to-date astronomical data and concepts
- Find what we know and want to discover about planets, moons, and comets within our solar system
- Learn about the dynamics of planets, stars, galaxies, and models for the cosmology of the universe
- Preview Sample from The New Astronomy Book
The New Weather Book 9780890518618
The Weather Book (Wonders of Creation science curriculum) studies meteorology.
- Starts with the “big picture,” our place in space, and explains how each of the various weather conditions play a role in our daily lives.
- Learn how thunderstorms build, hurricanes are formed, tornadoes destroy, and about crazy weather phenomenon.
- Fascinating insights to weather in the past, including Noah’s flood and the Ice Age, and weather in the future.
- Safety tips are given for dangerous weather situations and instructions for building a weather station.
- Fifty full-color illustrations and over 75 photographs help make this book equal in quality to any public school textbook.
- The Weather Book is the first in a series that honors God as Creator.
- Sample from The New Weather Book
The Mineral Book 9780890518021
Wonders of Creation: The Mineral Book is developed for multi-level teaching with three skill levels.
- With a biblical view, your homeschool student will learn about mineralogy.
- Discover the properties of minerals, where to find them and how people use them.
- Includes a full-color pull-out poster.
- Preview Sample from The Mineral Book
- Full-color illustrations and pictures with 96 pages.
Teacher Guide 9781683440239
Plan and teach a one-year science curriculum for high school with the General Science 1 Teacher Guide. The complete three-hole punched Teacher Guide includes:
- An easy-to-follow, one-year educational calendar
- Helpful worksheets, quizzes, tests, and answer keys
- Perforated pages for easy handout
- Additional teaching helps and insights
- Complete with all you need to quickly and easily begin your home education meteorology and astronomy!
- Sample from Survey of Science Specialties
Grades 7-12 One year science program. Based on the number of hours of course work, you can give from 1/2 to 1 credit for high school.