Are You Looking For a Complete Secular Accelerated Seventh Grade Math Program?
You can teach math at home and emphasize the mastery of math concepts (current standards) with complete secular-based enVision Math Accelerated Grade 7 Homeschool Packages. [See Features…]
EnVision Math 2.0 7 Accelerated
Accelerated 7th Grade
enVision Math 2.0 Kit
enVision Math 2.0 2017—Homeschool Bundle for Accelerated 7th Grade
The enVisionmath2.0 Accelerated Grade 7 Homeschool Bundle includes:
- Student Edition (9780328950782 & 9780328950799)
A two-volume printed, consumable write-in student work text with built-in homework.
- One-year subscription to Digital Resources on Savvas Realize™, the online learning system for enVisionMath2.0. [Formerly called Pearson Realize™]
Log-on to view and use all program materials at your computer. (9780328972609)
- Teacher Resource Masters Books Package (9780328950829 & 9780328950843)
Reproducible black-line masters for Home-School Connections Letters, Reteach to Build Understanding, Additional Vocabulary Support, Build Mathematical Literacy, Enrichment, and Teaching Tools.
- Additional Practice (9780328950805)
Reproducible (for one classroom/family) black-line masters for additional practice problems and assessment practice.
- Assessment Sourcebook (9780328950850)
Reproducible (for one classroom/family) black-line masters for lesson quizzes, topic assessments, cumulative assessments, and more.
- Personalized and Adaptive Learning
Make learning personal and use adaptive learning technology to help address individual homeschool student needs.
enVisionmath2.0 ensures that all homeschool students make progress and achieve mathematical proficiency.
- Everything Right for Every Learner
Problem-based learning drives homeschool student engagement and collaboration.
Visual learning strategies, interactive practice, and built-in intervention resources help personalize the experience.
- Comprehensive, Not Complicated!
Find all resources, instruction, and assessments at point of use.
You can quickly and easily customize the content, auto-assign differentiation, and use real-time assessment data.
- Topic Organization
Organized into topics and groups of connected topics.
Promotes mathematical content connections.
- Solve & Share Problem-based learning
Ensures rigor with problem-based learning.
Connects the abstract to the explicit through visual learning.
Guides student to conceptual understanding with multi-tiered RtI.
- Independent Practice
Every lesson in enVisionMath2.0 provides personalized learning to encourage students to spend the time to build their math understanding.
Offers a variety of engaging differentiation options in every lesson to encourage and challenge homeschool students of all learning levels.
- Power of Savvas Realize™—Online Management System—formerly known as Pearson Realize™.
Customizes the curriculum and make data-driven decisions.
Offer flexibility in planning, teaching, learning, and progress monitoring.
- Cross Curricular & College-Ready (Grades 6-8 only)
- Challenging STEM Projects
- Real-world problem solving.
- Build students’ confidence to think on their own.
- 3-Act Mathematical Modeling lessons feature:
⦁ Act 1: The Hook
A video engages students, followed by a brainstorm of possible questions/answer situations.
⦁ Act 2: The Model
Students develop mathematical models to arrive at a solution
⦁ Act 3: The Resolution
A video helps learners explain differences between their own conjectures and the actual solution.
- Delivery Method: Blended (Print & Digital)
Device: Tablet, Computer
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS
Related Mathematics Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Envision Math 2.0
HMH Homeschool Kits
Math In Focus
Switched-on Math on USB
Alpha Omega Publications