The Second Year of a 2-Year Math Program for Grades 6-8
Principles of Mathematics 2 is a math course with an integrated Biblical worldview—Not just a bunch of sprinkled in Bible verses. [Read more…]
- Designed to be self-taught—Your student will read the material and complete the lessons.
- Written in a conversational style directly to the student—Parent or teacher should be available to answer questions.
- Book 2 is used for 7th or 8th grade depending on your student’s skill level—Take this course the year before your student starts Algebra 1.
- Lays the groundwork for geometry and algebra—Prepares students for upper-level math in a logical, step-by-step way.
- Prerequisite: Completion of Principles of Mathematics Book 1.
- Download Placement Test for Book 2
Principles of Mathematics Year 2 Package
The Principles of Mathematics Year 1 Curriculum Package consists of one of each of the following books.
- Principles of Mathematics Book 2 9780890519066
- Principles of Mathematics Book 2 Teacher Guide 9780890519073
Principles of Mathematics Book 2
With the Principles of Mathematics Book 2 your student will:
- Focus on the essential principles of algebra, coordinate graphing, probability, statistics, functions, and other important areas of mathematics.
- Work independently by reading the text and completing the assignments.
View a sample from the Math 2 Book at the publisher’s website:
Principles of Mathematics Book 2 Teacher Guide
The Principles of Mathematics Book 2 Teacher Guide features:
- Suggested Schedule—With flexibility for completing the material in one year or one semester.
- Student Worksheets, Quizzes, and Tests—Perforated for easy removal
- Answer Key—Answers for the worksheets, quizzes, and tests.
View a sample from the Text at the publisher’s website: