Are You Looking For a Complete Secular Fifth Grade Math Program?
You can teach math at home and emphasize the mastery of math concepts (current standards) with complete secular-based enVision Math 5 Homeschool Packages. [Features…]
enVision Math 2.0
enVision Math 2.0 2017—Homeschool Bundle for Fifth Grade
The enVisionmath2.0 Grade 5 Homeschool Bundle includes:
- Student Edition [2-Volumes] (9780328893850 & 9780328887187)
A two-volume printed, consumable write-in student work text with built-in homework.
- One-year subscription to Digital Resources on Savvas Realize™, the online learning system for enVisionMath2.0. [Formerly called Pearson Realize™]
Log-on to view and use all program materials at your computer. (9780328972609)
- Teacher Resource Masters Books Package (9780328893867 )
Reproducible with Interactive Math stories, Home-School Connection Letters, Math and Science Activities, Daily Review, Reteach to Build Understanding, Center Games, and Teaching Tools.
- Personalized and Adaptive Learning
Make learning personal and use adaptive learning technology to help address individual homeschool student needs.
enVisionmath2.0 ensures that all homeschool students make progress and achieve mathematical proficiency.
- Everything Right for Every Learner
Problem-based learning drives homeschool student engagement and collaboration.
Visual learning strategies, interactive practice, and built-in intervention resources help personalize the experience.
- Comprehensive, Not Complicated!
Find all resources, instruction, and assessments at point of use.
You can quickly and easily customize the content, auto-assign differentiation, and use real-time assessment data.
- Topic Organization
Organized into topics and groups of connected topics.
Promotes mathematical content connections.
- Solve & Share Problem-based learning
Ensures rigor with problem-based learning.
Connects the abstract to the explicit through visual learning.
Guides student to conceptual understanding with multi-tiered RtI.
- Independent Practice
Every lesson in enVisionMath2.0 provides personalized learning to encourage students to spend the time to build their math understanding.
Offers a variety of engaging differentiation options in every lesson to encourage and challenge homeschool students of all learning levels.
- Power of Savvas Realize™ Online Management System. [Formerly called Pearson Realize™]
Customizes the curriculum and make data-driven decisions.
Offer flexibility in planning, teaching, learning, and progress monitoring.
- Delivery Method: Blended (Print & Digital)
Device: Tablet, Computer
Operating System: Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS
Topics in enVision Math 2.0 Fifth Grade:
- Understand Place Value
- Add and Subtract Decimals to Hundredths
- Fluently Multiply Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
- Use Models and Strategies to Multiply Decimals
- Use Models and Strategies to Divide Whole Numbers
- Use Models and Strategies to Divide Decimals
- Use Equivalent Fractions to Add and Subtract Fractions
- Apply Understanding of Fractions to Add and Subtract Fractions
- Apply Understanding of Division to Divide Fractions
- Understand Volume Concepts
- Convert Measurements
- Represent and Interpret Data
- Algebra: Write and Interpret Numerical Expressions
- Graph Points on the Coordinate Plane
- Algebra: Analyze Patterns and Relationships
- Geometric Measurement: Classify Two-Dimensional Figures
Related Mathematics Courses at Lamp Post Homeschool
Envision Math 2.0
HMH Homeschool Kits
Math In Focus
Switched-on Math on USB
Alpha Omega Publications